Home

Where are these features?

This is a discussion on Where are these features? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-06-2015, 07:34 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 24
Re: Where are these features?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
I dislike how we cannot see the speed of the prior pitch after it goes away in the score bug.

I have a mental makeup of how early/late I can begin a swing for about every 5 mph differential on each pitch type. For example, take a 93 mph 4 seamer vs a 98 mph, I would like to go back and look at what I'm dealing with in terms of speed before it gets thrown again. Because I guarantee you I would be caught off guard the second or third time of an at bat without knowing how fast the pitch is coming in.
Completely agree. Pitch speed is critical in my self-correction at the plate.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-06-2015, 09:27 PM   #26
Rookie

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldguysrule58
I think they have removed some features out of 15..I am part of a small percentage of gamers to where I create teams and Cpu-Cpu games in Broadcast Mode.
I have not seen the mph of pitch..the type of pitch...Also..and to me this is a issue..the CPU will not throw over to first base at all for pickoff attempts or to keep runner close.

I hope this can be resolved in a patch..but I don't see any posts about this so I guess I am out of luck..
I've been picked off a ton, so it's just been your games so far. Also, it does show pitch type and speed right after a pitch is missed.
Old 04-08-2015, 02:52 PM   #27
Rookie

OVR: 0

[quote=japinard;2047200499]I've been picked off a ton, so it's just been your games so far. Also, it does show pitch type and speed right after a pitch is missed.[/quote

I am talking from a cpu vs cpu perspective ._no pitch description or type and absolutely no pickoff attempts by either team ._past versions had tis not this yearr
Old 04-08-2015, 03:14 PM   #28
RIP Ty My Buddy

nemesis04's Arena

OVR: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Yea, I mentioned it in the q&a thread a bit.

I don't want the eyesore of the preview of the zones but would like to be able to bring them up every now and again before a big pitch.
If they are turned off looking at their static hot and cold zone's would be irrelevant? No?

If they ever decided to make advancements in this area I would prefer they went the route of actual batting averages in the quadrants as opposed to colors, red and blue does not tell me much.

Last edited by nemesis04; 04-08-2015 at 03:17 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »