Home

Wrigley renovations

This is a discussion on Wrigley renovations within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-08-2015, 11:19 AM   #17
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Wrigley renovations

Its funny because everything looks exactly like th models we have seen except the jumbrotron and large signs are gone. It is as if they simply grabbed them and took them out of the game because the bleachers are still designed around them.

And for what its worth, I think this was really unnecessary. I understand why SCEA took it out, but whoever told them to take it out is an idiot. Its a freaking videogame. Let them keep the jumbotron. So stupid.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:00 PM   #18
Banned

Go Yankees's Arena

I believe they can ad graphical updates, the 1st year target field was in the game ON PS3 they changed a graphical issue, on PS3.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:01 PM   #19
Pro

Ripner's Arena

They can patch anything if they want to but they prioritize and have adjust said the scoreboard will not be patched in this year.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:07 PM   #20
MVP

OVR: 31

Wrigley is the biggest dump of a building I have ever seen a game in..albeit I have not been to Fenway yet but i am comparing it to Tiger Stadium and old Exhibition Stadium in Toronto.

The field is cool. The atmosphere is great. Everywhere else is dumpy and old. It's crazy how much money they have saved over the years from not renovating.
Old 04-08-2015, 01:40 PM   #21
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruffy
Wrigley is the biggest dump of a building I have ever seen a game in..albeit I have not been to Fenway yet but i am comparing it to Tiger Stadium and old Exhibition Stadium in Toronto.

The field is cool. The atmosphere is great. Everywhere else is dumpy and old. It's crazy how much money they have saved over the years from not renovating.
You have to give current-ownership credit for trying though. The White Sox got tax dollars to help build their new stadium, just like every professional sports team in America.

The Cubs on the other hand, havent gotten a dime and have been forced to fight with rooftop owners over placing advertisement in their own ballpark to fund renovations to their 100 year old ballpark that is falling apart.

And then people bitch when it takes to long or they make too much noise etc..

Wrigleyville residents act as if they didnt know there was a MLB team playing down the street when they bought their homes.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 05:02 PM   #22
MVP

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50
You have to give current-ownership credit for trying though. The White Sox got tax dollars to help build their new stadium, just like every professional sports team in America.

The Cubs on the other hand, havent gotten a dime and have been forced to fight with rooftop owners over placing advertisement in their own ballpark to fund renovations to their 100 year old ballpark that is falling apart.

Wrigleyville residents act as if they didnt know there was a MLB team playing down the street when they bought their homes.
It's their own fault for ever making a deal with them in the first place. They dug this grave.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:06 PM   #23
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeCoolMan24
It's their own fault for ever making a deal with them in the first place. They dug this grave.
Not the current owners, It was the Tribune I believe who cut the deal with them.

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker
Old 04-08-2015, 05:12 PM   #24
MVP

CubFan23's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by cts50

All thanks to Sox Fan Mayor Daley who also had a hand in screwing the Cubs with the historical landmark BS. And they friggin renovated it not that long after it was built! The stupid upper deck was too steep! Should have let them move to Florida

“I knew when my career was over. In 1965 my baseball card came out with no picture".
- Bob Uecker

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »