Home

Year-to-Year Saves bugs

This is a discussion on Year-to-Year Saves bugs within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2015, 02:04 PM   #41
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Year-to-Year Saves bugs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillFunkyB
What about guys like Matt Harvey, and Aroldis Chapman? They are missing in my RTTS import from 14. It was using the OSFM OD 2.0 roster.

I don't see either of those guys on any of these lists, so I was curious if they fall under the same issue?
Shouldn't be.
I have a franchise using those rosters(not bad by the way...) and both of them are present and accounted for.

M.K.
Knight165
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 02:10 PM   #42
Rookie

StillFunkyB's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Shouldn't be.
I have a franchise using those rosters(not bad by the way...) and both of them are present and accounted for.

M.K.
Knight165
I'll try re-importing the file again and see what happens. Is there anyway to search for players inside RTTS?
Old 04-07-2015, 02:37 PM   #43
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Any ETA on this patch/fix? I have none of these players in mine either....

Youtube
Old 04-08-2015, 03:10 PM   #44
MVP

cardinalbird5's Arena

OVR: 13

Bump? Is this not a big deal to anyone else. I am OCD and do not want to continue my chise if this won't be fixed lol. But if I know I can't do anything about it I will just pretend those guys magically "retired".

Youtube
Old 04-08-2015, 04:53 PM   #45
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

It has everything to do with licenses aka approvals. If a player appeared in 2014, but doesn’t appear in 2015 it’s because the player isn’t approved. Zito played in 2013, but semi-retired in 2014 and didn’t play. He decided to make a comeback in 2015, but isn’t on the disc for 2015 because he wasn’t approved due to the fact that he didn’t play in 2014. The list below are players that played in 2013, but not in 2014 and that’s why they weren't approved. Those players on that list who did play in 2014 didn't make the disc because they actually retired. The MLBPA says that if we have approval for a player and they retire, they are now not approved. Hope this clears things up.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-08-2015, 05:15 PM   #46
MVP

Heroesandvillains's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
It has everything to do with licenses aka approvals. If a player appeared in 2014, but doesn’t appear in 2015 it’s because the player isn’t approved. Zito played in 2013, but semi-retired in 2014 and didn’t play. He decided to make a comeback in 2015, but isn’t on the disc for 2015 because he wasn’t approved due to the fact that he didn’t play in 2014. The list below are players that played in 2013, but not in 2014 and that’s why they weren't approved. Those players on that list who did play in 2014 didn't make the disc because they actually retired. The MLBPA says that if we have approval for a player and they retire, they are now not approved. Hope this clears things up.
Thanks Ramone.

But what about players like Alfredo Aceves? He played in 2014 and signed in minor league contract with SF for 15.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (194.9 KB, 125 views)
Old 04-08-2015, 05:53 PM   #47
War Eagle, Go Braves!

aukevin's Arena

OVR: 69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
I get what you're saying, although I don't see the list you mentioned.

So at no point will we be able to carry over a Y2Y save and have players like Medlen in the game because they aren't on the disc?

Atlanta Braves
- Auburn Tigers - Carolina Panthers - Nashville Predators
Old 04-08-2015, 05:54 PM   #48
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

I'm not at my game to check....but there could be a bug in Y2Y saves with SCEA players that were on the Single A level when carrying over and being replaced.
Can someone try this and check.

M.K.
Knight165

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »