Home

RTTS Difficulty/Sliders

This is a discussion on RTTS Difficulty/Sliders within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-07-2015, 03:42 PM   #1
BnK
Rookie

OVR: 0
RTTS Difficulty/Sliders

What difficulty does everyone use for a realistic road to the show? Also what sliders do you guys use as well?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 03:58 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: RTTS Difficulty/Sliders

I think it all depends for everyone. I have one on hall of fame, and I'm about to start one on legand. There are some good guides for what sliders some people come up with. I would say look at different charts and see what people are saying about them. This can atleast give you a good starting point. But just cause some sliders work for them doesn't mean they will work that good for you. Ive never used sliders because I think the default ones are good.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #3
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Last year since I am brand new player in MLB-TS, I used dynamic wherein you start at the lowest and progress the difficulty as you become familiar with everything. I am currently in All-Star as SP.

With 15 and as 2B, I started again in dynamic but because of my experience in 14, in no time i became HOF (from the lowest rank) while still in AA.
Old 04-07-2015, 04:34 PM   #4
BnK
Rookie

I haven't used sliders either. I like the default ones also. I'm looking for a realistic difficulty. Do you find that HoF is a good one? Is there much difference between HoF and legend?
Old 04-07-2015, 04:36 PM   #5
BnK
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by canucksss
Last year since I am brand new player in MLB-TS, I used dynamic wherein you start at the lowest and progress the difficulty as you become familiar with everything. I am currently in All-Star as SP.

With 15 and as 2B, I started again in dynamic but because of my experience in 14, in no time i became HOF (from the lowest rank) while still in AA.
How do you like the dynamic? I was thinking about that as well that way it can adjust itself accordingly. I don't want to smash bombs every game but don't want to go 0-4 either.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-07-2015, 05:03 PM   #6
Rookie

I find hall of fame to be prtty easy this year. Never tried legand but I'm going to tonight. I'm hitting like .430 in AA in road to the show. I am hoping Legand makes it more realistic but doesn't destroy me.
Old 04-08-2015, 03:09 PM   #7
MVP

canucksss's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BnK
How do you like the dynamic? I was thinking about that as well that way it can adjust itself accordingly. I don't want to smash bombs every game but don't want to go 0-4 either.
If you are new in the game, just like me last year, I advice you play dynamic. If you're good at it, say as a batter, in no time the game will increase to the level wherein you'll be challenged. I am now in HOF +++ and experiencing difficulties. There are times im 0/4 in hitting....then when it was jsut HOF, im 3/5 so it bumped up again in my next game. The next game, Im either 0/4 or 1/4 batting.

Try it.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »