Home

Multiple Controllers In Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Multiple Controllers In Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-10-2015, 06:47 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Multiple Controllers In Franchise Mode

Maybe I'm totally missing something, but I've played the Show for many years now and never had an issue with multiple players on multiple controllers playing franchise mode. However, this year, it will only let us use a single controller, even with multiple teams chosen. Am I missing a setting or did they really take out the ability for multiple players on a single PS4 to play franchise together?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-10-2015, 07:37 PM   #2
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: Multiple Controllers In Franchise Mode

I sure hope not. Only reason I bought a second controller is for this game. I like to alter the CPU's lineup. I have not tried this yet.

Madden 24: Follow my Vikes 'chise here!

Get off your knees blue, you're blowing the game!!
Old 04-10-2015, 08:25 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 4

Yeah...my buddy and I did a franchise fantasy draft and it did indeed suck havnig to pass the stick back and forth for nearly 50 rounds.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:37 PM   #4
Banned

JAFranz33's Arena

OVR: 0

You can do it. I just tested in my single team Brewers franchise and I could move a controller to my team to play co-op and to the other team to adjust lineups or play local VS.
Old 04-10-2015, 08:56 PM   #5
Rookie

Sm27's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizzik13
Maybe I'm totally missing something, but I've played the Show for many years now and never had an issue with multiple players on multiple controllers playing franchise mode. However, this year, it will only let us use a single controller, even with multiple teams chosen. Am I missing a setting or did they really take out the ability for multiple players on a single PS4 to play franchise together?
1.) Create a second "User Settings" Profile from the User Settings that you are currently using.

2.) Create a 32 team Franchise assigning your Primary User Settings Profile to all of the teams except one of them. To this team you assign the second "User Settings" profile you created in step one.

4.) Start Franchise.

5.) Before each game go to:
OPTIONS/USER SETTINGS/SET TEAM ASSOCIATIONS/SETTINGS FILE ASSOCIATION

6.) Now assign the second controller User Settings Profile you created to the other team you are playing against in the game you are about to play.

7.) Go to:
HOME/NEXT GAME.
Before the game starts, slide your controller over to your team, and slide the other controller over to the opponents team. You will see that controller will be named whatever you named the second user settings profile you created in step one.

8.) PLAY BALL!
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »