Home

Can't edit players in season?

This is a discussion on Can't edit players in season? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-20-2015, 07:17 PM   #9
Jedi Master

Rob_NYY's Arena

OVR: 21
Re: Can't edit players in season?

Is this a known issue? I started a Franchise with OSFM and everything is going well, but when I added Kris Bryant to the Cubs MLB roster, I didn't like how "full" his beard looked so I went to edit it and found out I couldn't. Everything is grayed out. I checked dozens of other created/edited players and found the same. I can't change their appearance at all, can't change hair, eye color, beards, etc. Is there was reason for this? Is it a bug or is this by design?

Grayed out options:
Spoiler
Old 04-20-2015, 09:39 PM   #10
Member of Rush Nation

CujoMatty's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Can't edit players in season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_NYY
Is this a known issue? I started a Franchise with OSFM and everything is going well, but when I added Kris Bryant to the Cubs MLB roster, I didn't like how "full" his beard looked so I went to edit it and found out I couldn't. Everything is grayed out. I checked dozens of other created/edited players and found the same. I can't change their appearance at all, can't change hair, eye color, beards, etc. Is there was reason for this? Is it a bug or is this by design?

Grayed out options:
Spoiler
I had gotten the game early and discovered the bug and reported it in the pre release impressions thread. Russell acknowledged that they were looking into it. It also has been reported in the bugs thread on the show nation website.I fully expect it to be fixed. Knight had expressed to russell how important it was to be able to edit in franchise for rookies and what not so I'd be shocked if it's not fixed.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »