Home

Busch Stadium

This is a discussion on Busch Stadium within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-25-2015, 07:24 AM   #9
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Busch Stadium

Did you notice on the ribbon boards above the bullpens, that there is a J where I believe a P should be? To the right of the name above MPH
Old 04-25-2015, 12:51 PM   #10
Banned

OVR: 0

THIS is what you guys are concerned about? I've been a Cardinals fan since 1981 --that's two Busch Stadiums ago-- and I'll be damned if I've ever stopped to examine such minutia either in The Show or in real life. Aren't you supposed to be playing and/or watching, I dunno, baseball? What the hell are you doing looking at lighting towers and backstop padding?
Old 04-27-2015, 06:36 PM   #11
Pro

jtott's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex_predator82
THIS is what you guys are concerned about? I've been a Cardinals fan since 1981 --that's two Busch Stadiums ago-- and I'll be damned if I've ever stopped to examine such minutia either in The Show or in real life. Aren't you supposed to be playing and/or watching, I dunno, baseball? What the hell are you doing looking at lighting towers and backstop padding?
You know what ... If the game is going to advertise itself as "SO REAL, IT'S UNREAL" then it needs to be so. This game is not just great for it's gameplay , but it's visuals as well. Not once have I complained about this game , I am only letting them know that some things with the way the stadium looks still need to be corrected. When was the last time you were at Busch.... If you were a TRUE Cards fan, and want that feel of playing your game in a "perfect or at least near perfect" rendition of Busch, then you would have noticed these errors yourself. Have you even noticed the Left field Wall (retired players wall)? There is a specific reason why they can't have it they way it should be , but the LF column and the backstop could be fixed........ and the Backstop? how hard can that be to just change the color of the letters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-27-2015, 07:26 PM   #12
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by apex_predator82
You're banned now, so I guess you won't read these responses, but whatever.

I've been a Cardinal fan since 1992 and playing MLB licensed video games since 1999. I guess it's just one of my character flaws, but I've been noticing errors in each version of Busch Stadium since I can remember.

It was always a pain to see errors in these games and have nobody to discuss it with or not having the chance to inform the developers that their product has flaws.

What's great about this place and The Show Nation is that the devs welcome this kind of information. Without us and without the devs to listen, I can't imagine how poor Busch or any other stadium would look.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »