Home

June 21st, 2015 Jayson Heyward hits his first homerun as a Cardinal (Stat Anomalies)

This is a discussion on June 21st, 2015 Jayson Heyward hits his first homerun as a Cardinal (Stat Anomalies) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-07-2015, 07:48 PM   #1
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
June 21st, 2015 Jayson Heyward hits his first homerun as a Cardinal (Stat Anomalies)

It took until June 21st (Father's Day) for Jason Heyward to hit his first homerun as a St.Louis Cardinal. And he did it off a Cole Hamels.

Coming into the day, Heyward was hitting .242 with 0 HR's and 21 RBI's. But finally, after 70 games, Heyward has put a 1 in the homerun column.

So any stat anomalies for your teams? In your franchise? I have others, but will share as the thread goes along.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2015, 08:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: June 21st, 2015 Jayson Heyward hits his first homerun as a Cardinal (Stat Anomali

The oddest stat or milestone I saw in my franchise was Mark Trumbo hit .214 with a on base % of .257 while hitting 31 home runs. That might be the least impressive 30 home run season ever.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:21 PM   #3

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: June 21st, 2015 Jayson Heyward hits his first homerun as a Cardinal (Stat Anomali

Quote:
Originally Posted by tessl
Trading Miller for Heyward has to be one of the worst trades in the last 40 years for the Cardinals.

Not necessary for this thread. Please keep to the topic at hand which has nothing to do with the real world value of a trade.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:27 PM   #4

jvalverde88's Arena

OVR: 28

I'm in the middle of May and Curtis Granderson is leading the senior circuit with 9 homeruns but is hitting below .200

Quote:
Never let fear determine who you are. Never let where you came from determine where you are going.
Old 05-07-2015, 09:41 PM   #5
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

I've hit three with Kris Bryant. And apparently he does everything except hit home runs in the Majors in real life.

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-07-2015, 10:04 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
It took until June 21st (Father's Day) for Jason Heyward to hit his first homerun as a St.Louis Cardinal. And he did it off a Cole Hamels.

Coming into the day, Heyward was hitting .242 with 0 HR's and 21 RBI's. But finally, after 70 games, Heyward has put a 1 in the homerun column.

So any stat anomalies for your teams? In your franchise? I have others, but will share as the thread goes along.
There are always guys who perform better or worse than expected but Heyward's numbers in your franchise are not far off his real numbers. His rbi numbers in your franchise are higher than in real live, avg is the same and he only has 2 hr.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:49 PM   #7
MVP

sydrogerdavid's Arena

OVR: 27

My Jason Heyward is the complete opposite. He leads the NL, maybe tied MLB, with 11 home runs; somewhere around May 13th.

Along with Matt Adams, he was also hitting around .330 - .340 going into the Philly series at the end of April. That has dropped about 50 points.

Last edited by sydrogerdavid; 05-07-2015 at 10:52 PM.
Old 05-08-2015, 01:02 AM   #8
MVP

OVR: 20

The most interesting one I found was last season around the All Star Break, Johnny Cueto was 14-0 but the Reds 5th pitcher had a record of 2-17.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »