Home

Old 06-08-2015, 09:55 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Season CPU Roster Control

All,

I am sure this is mentioned somewhere else on this site but I could not find when I did a search. See quick question below...

I am using Roster control for CPU teams in my season. During spring training I have gone in and made all roster 25 men on mlb teams moving the other players to 3a. I did not remove these guys from the 40 man roster though. Do I have to remove them from the 40 man roster before the season begins to have my lineups stay how they are? Or is what I did good enough? Also, when the season begins will the comp go in and change all the lineups I have setup? I know the comp can come up with some crazy ones! Please advise. Thanks in advance for your assistance. GBraz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-09-2015, 05:48 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Season CPU Roster Control

Any advice?
Old 06-10-2015, 01:12 PM   #3
Rookie

well damn guess no one knows...if there is another thread regarding this if you could point me in right direction that would great.

Probably pointless to pose another question but what the heck!

In my season every time I go to save the box for my sliders is checked indicated in needs saved. I never make any changes to them so I am wondering why it says I need to save for changes (when absolutely none have been made). Any thoughts on this from any ganstas out there?

Thanks
Old 06-10-2015, 01:41 PM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by braz11
well damn guess no one knows...if there is another thread regarding this if you could point me in right direction that would great.

Probably pointless to pose another question but what the heck!

In my season every time I go to save the box for my sliders is checked indicated in needs saved. I never make any changes to them so I am wondering why it says I need to save for changes (when absolutely none have been made). Any thoughts on this from any ganstas out there?

Thanks
I noticed this too about the sliders and I can't figure it our either. So I do not touch it. lol
Old 06-10-2015, 03:37 PM   #5
Rookie

Strange isnt it? Do you happen to know if I need to remove the guys from the 40 man roster before end of spring training or if just moving to triple a will suffice for keeping the rosters/lineups how I have setup? I really dont all I have done to go to waste and its bout time to get this season a popping!! Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-11-2015, 05:35 PM   #6
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by braz11
Strange isnt it? Do you happen to know if I need to remove the guys from the 40 man roster before end of spring training or if just moving to triple a will suffice for keeping the rosters/lineups how I have setup? I really dont all I have done to go to waste and its bout time to get this season a popping!! Thanks
Do not remove them from the 40-man roster if you want to keep them. In Spring Training, all members on your 40 man will be on your main roster. before Spring Training is over, you have to cut your roster down to the 25 players you want on the main roster. All the rest you just simply send them back down to the minors.

Again, you do not take them off your 40-man. Just send them to the minors. They will still be on your 40-man roster.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:35 PM   #7
Rookie

You the man BigD. Thanks!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »