Home

Old 06-10-2015, 03:15 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Setting cpu lineup

I'm going to start setting the lineup for the cpu before each series based on hot/cold streaks etc. I feel like I'm cheating the cpu by setting my own lineup while they have guys hitting .209 second.

I know they won't stick and don't want them to necessarily. But I'll feel better if I know I beat them with their best lineup possible.

Anyone else do this?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwK...FogGcUlqoCYDTg
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-10-2015, 09:54 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Setting cpu lineup

Just starting to do this. I agree it's pretty unfair, however there is also a school of thought out there that batting lineup isn't really all that important (which I personally disagree with). 3 games into my first 30 team control franchise. I was always a single team control guy but I may have jumped ship haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 06-11-2015, 09:19 PM   #3
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: Setting cpu lineup

When I saw Victor Martinez leading off for the Tigers all because Anthony Gose was on the DL I knew I had to start doing something. Definitely makes it tougher but more realistic.

Either I do this, or I let the cpu set my lineup and force myself to go with whatever it tells me. I'd have at least 3-5 more losses imho if I did that. Setting the Mariners lineup before a 4 game series and they took 3 of 4 with a lot of offense. Not saying it's the sole reason but it definitely helps, and very unfair if I change up my lineup and not theirs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »