Home

Cpu does not use mound visits well at all

This is a discussion on Cpu does not use mound visits well at all within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
EA Sports College Football 25 Will Feature All 134 FBS Schools - Herbstreit, Fowler, Pollack & More in the Game
We Wish MLB Network Presentation Would Return in MLB The Show 24
Sports Game Pet Peeve: Let Us Back Out Before a Game Starts

Old 06-10-2015, 04:37 PM   #1
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20
Cpu does not use mound visits well at all

I'm starting to try to make the game as competitive as I can by doing a couple new things in my franchise to help the cpu have a smarter brain.

One of those things is in the middle of games switch controller to the cpu to use mound visits more effectively. They are so useful when I use them and help me get out of innings. However, the cpu seldom uses them.

In the game I just played against the Rangers I was down 3-2 into the bottom of the 9th. They have Neftali Feliz in to close ot out. I lead off the inning with a double by Yan Gomes. Then struck out with Santana and Chisenhall. Feliz walked the next batter.

So now it's runners at first and second with 2 outs. If it were me I'm using a mound visit to help my odds of getting that last out after the walk. Does the cpu? Heck no!

I switch over and do it for them. Feliz's confidence bar went from about 75% to 90% full. I fly out to RF and end the game.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwK...FogGcUlqoCYDTg
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »