Home

Brandon Belt first career MLB homerun???

This is a discussion on Brandon Belt first career MLB homerun??? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-12-2015, 07:16 PM   #9
Just started!

OVR: 0
Re: Brandon Belt first career MLB homerun???

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
Yes, offline 30 team control. I'm playing with the Giants.

I have another franchise save with the Indians and played every game about 50 or so games in. This never happened. In fact I remember clearly the special presentation when I hit homerun #99 and #100 for Carlos Santana early in April. So it worked fine there. I'm not sure if it's the patch or the rosters.
Was it only an audio bug, or was there also an OSD or presentation that occurred (like in the Homer Bailey image posted above)?
Old 06-12-2015, 07:19 PM   #10
MVP

BrianU's Arena

OVR: 2

I think I've heard people saying this happened to them in a new franchise. To be clear, is this a new franchise you guys started that has the HR presentation and other presentation bugs? Or does it happen at random after you have been playing a franchise for awhile?
Old 06-12-2015, 07:20 PM   #11
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunHomeJack
Was it only an audio bug, or was there also an OSD or presentation that occurred (like in the Homer Bailey image posted above)?
There was also an OSD pop up as he was shown rounding the bases.

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-12-2015, 07:23 PM   #12
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianU
I think I've heard people saying this happened to them in a new franchise. To be clear, is this a new franchise you guys started that has the HR presentation and other presentation bugs? Or does it happen at random after you have been playing a franchise for awhile?
This is a new franchise I just started this afternoon. That's why I'm wondering if it was the patch.

https://www.youtube.com/DarthRambo
Old 06-12-2015, 08:01 PM   #13
Rookie

wizfan2's Arena

OVR: 3

Had the issue in my Nats 30 team offline franchise was driving me crazy. So I thought I would try something that worked on MLB 14, So I restarted my franchise but to start that Sunday night season opener between the Cards @ Cubs, I actually took the 1st three at bats for the Cards and simmed the rest of the game and so far 2 games playing as the Nats I haven't had that annoying glitch when a homer as been hit so far.

"A wise man never knows all, only a fool knows everything"

"If you were making a list of people you trusted, would you put your name down"
-NF "Only"
Old 06-12-2015, 08:03 PM   #14
Rookie

wizfan2's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by wizfan2
Had the issue in my Nats 30 team offline franchise was driving me crazy. So I thought I would try something that worked on MLB 14, So I restarted my franchise but to start that Sunday night season opener between the Cards @ Cubs, I actually took the 1st three at bats for the Cards and simmed the rest of the game and so far 2 games playing as the Nats I haven't had that annoying glitch when a homer as been hit so far.
Btw, I have not downloaded patch 1.04 yet. Hope this helps.

"A wise man never knows all, only a fool knows everything"

"If you were making a list of people you trusted, would you put your name down"
-NF "Only"
Old 06-12-2015, 08:43 PM   #15
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishSalsa
I hit a HR with him and it said it was his first of his career. I chalked it up as no big deal until I hit his second of the season a couple games later and again it said his first career homerun. Obviously not since at the very least it's his second of the season!!

This also said this for Mark Trumbo when he hit one against me in the same game. And said it for another guy but can't remember who. WTH!? I don't want to hear that an entire franchise

Hey, if Jake Arrieta can start and win major league games every day in different parks on the same day, guys can rewind time and hit their first career HR any day they want!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2015, 01:12 AM   #16
MVP

DarthRambo's Arena

Well I played a game with my Indians franchise and hit a homerun with Brantley. Everything was fine. So weird that it's doing that in the other franchise. I can't continue on with that franchise doing that the entire time for Brandon Belt and other random guys like Mark Trumbo and Matt Kemp.

I'll start another one and enter that Cubs/Cardinals game then sim it before starting to play with the Giants. See if that can do something like one guy mentioned he did last year.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »