Home

Coors field park effects?

This is a discussion on Coors field park effects? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-02-2015, 01:12 PM   #25
Pro

OVR: 0
Re: Coors field park effects?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Except you can. It would just be annoying. Go play 81 games in Coors then every other stadium.
You would have to manually record the statistics and then run the analysis. Few people are willing to do that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2015, 02:22 PM   #26
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spokker
You would have to manually record the statistics and then run the analysis. Few people are willing to do that.

Then no one has a right to try and act like the effects aren't in game when devs have said they are.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:31 PM   #27
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

OVR: 3

Quote:
Then no one has a right to try and act like the effects aren't in game when devs have said they are.
show me where the devs said they are. We're speaking from anecdotal experience, we absolutely have the right if we aren't experiencing the effects to question whether or not they're in there. You're argument is flawed. "Go play 162 games and record every one and compare the statistics or else you can't open your mouth!" I can play ten games at Coors and a hundred in all the other stadiums and tell you the effect doesn't exist, or if it does its incredibly minimal, unlike real Coors field.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:43 PM   #28
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
show me where the devs said they are. We're speaking from anecdotal experience, we absolutely have the right if we aren't experiencing the effects to question whether or not they're in there. You're argument is flawed. "Go play 162 games and record every one and compare the statistics or else you can't open your mouth!" I can play ten games at Coors and a hundred in all the other stadiums and tell you the effect doesn't exist, or if it does its incredibly minimal, unlike real Coors field.
I have seen Ramone say that the ball travels farther. You can take the time to look through the hundreds of threads here and on the last gen forum cause im sure as hell not gonna do it.
Old 07-02-2015, 04:45 PM   #29
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

Quote:
I have seen Ramone say that the ball travels farther. You can take the time to look through the hundreds of threads here and on the last gen forum cause im sure as hell not gonna do it.
You heard him say it? So you want us to play an entire season for anybody to say the effect doesn't exist, but you can't spend a few minutes to find a simple quote to prove it does?
Old 07-02-2015, 04:47 PM   #30
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

I lied it wasnt ramone

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...9&postcount=10
Old 07-02-2015, 06:22 PM   #31
Banned

TonyDanzaFan's Arena

Quote:
That was five years ago. Whatever effect they think it has, it doesn't. It's very minimal and not noticeable. At least in mine (and seems like many others) experience.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-02-2015, 06:30 PM   #32
MVP

HozAndMoose's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDanzaFan
That was five years ago. Whatever effect they think it has, it doesn't. It's very minimal and not noticeable. At least in mine (and seems like many others) experience.

Well you just keep on denying it even with proof then.

People to lazy to take even the 5 minutes to play the HR derby in Coors vs another stadium yo see that the ball travels farther.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »