Home

30 team question

This is a discussion on 30 team question within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
FIFA 21 Review
Tennis World Tour 2 Review
Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review
Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? (Click to vote)
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2015, 01:56 AM   #1
Pro
 
bbking26's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niles, MI
30 team question

i play with Cubs in my chise, if i set the contracts to auto will cpu handle resigning period for just the cpu teams or will it do cubs too? Same thing goes for free agency?
__________________
Brian Kelly will have ND back this year.

Arizona State will bounce back this year too.

The Cubs will end the streak next year
bbking26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2015, 02:00 AM   #2
Rookie
 
EmbraceThePace's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Blog Entries: 6
Re: 30 team question

If I'm understanding the question correctly, the CPU should handle all contracts signings for every team you have it set to auto.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Creator of the most realistic draft classes on NBA 2K

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/embracepace

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/izomniayt
EmbraceThePace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:06 AM   #3
Pro
 
bbking26's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niles, MI
Re: 30 team question

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceThePace
If I'm understanding the question correctly, the CPU should handle all contracts signings for every team you have it set to auto.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can i resign the Cubs players, then put it on auto? Dont wanna resign all 30 teams
__________________
Brian Kelly will have ND back this year.

Arizona State will bounce back this year too.

The Cubs will end the streak next year
bbking26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:08 AM   #4
Rookie
 
EmbraceThePace's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Blog Entries: 6
30 team question

Yes. You can turn the auto setting on and off for every team. Every team that has it set to auto will sign players. Every team that has it set to manual won't sign anyone unless you do it on your own.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Creator of the most realistic draft classes on NBA 2K

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/embracepace

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/izomniayt
EmbraceThePace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:14 AM   #5
Pro
 
bbking26's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niles, MI
Re: 30 team question

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceThePace
Yes. You can turn the auto setting on and off for every team. Every team that has it set to auto will sign players. Every team that has it set to manual won't sign anyone unless you do it on your own.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok so I have to go to every team and set contracts and free agency to auto? Just making sure i'm understanding
__________________
Brian Kelly will have ND back this year.

Arizona State will bounce back this year too.

The Cubs will end the streak next year
bbking26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-16-2015, 02:20 AM   #6
Rookie
 
EmbraceThePace's Arena
 
OVR: 0
Join Date: Sep 2014
Blog Entries: 6
Re: 30 team question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbking26
Ok so I have to go to every team and set contracts and free agency to auto? Just making sure i'm understanding

Yes. I think the easiest way to manage all of that stuff is to set up 2 different user profiles, one for the user and one for the CPU. The 29 teams you don't want to always control, give them the user profile you made for the CPU. That will have all tasks (scouting, free agency, lineups, etc) set to auto. Then assign the User profile to the team you want to control. Set that up so everything is manual. Then whenever you want to change something to manual for CPU teams, you just change that user profile so you don't have to go through and change everything for each individual team. Hope that made sense. Haha. That's what I do for my franchises.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
__________________
Creator of the most realistic draft classes on NBA 2K

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/embracepace

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/izomniayt
EmbraceThePace is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:27 AM   #7
Pro
 
bbking26's Arena
 
OVR: 6
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Niles, MI
Re: 30 team question

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmbraceThePace
Yes. I think the easiest way to manage all of that stuff is to set up 2 different user profiles, one for the user and one for the CPU. The 29 teams you don't want to always control, give them the user profile you made for the CPU. That will have all tasks (scouting, free agency, lineups, etc) set to auto. Then assign the User profile to the team you want to control. Set that up so everything is manual. Then whenever you want to change something to manual for CPU teams, you just change that user profile so you don't have to go through and change everything for each individual team. Hope that made sense. Haha. That's what I do for my franchises.



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Can i make that 2nd profile in season?
__________________
Brian Kelly will have ND back this year.

Arizona State will bounce back this year too.

The Cubs will end the streak next year
bbking26 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2015, 02:42 AM   #8
MVP
 
HozAndMoose's Arena
 
OVR: 7
Join Date: Mar 2013
Location: Kansas City
Re: 30 team question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbking26
Can i make that 2nd profile in season?
Yes you can. Go to Options > User Settings > Save Changes > Create. Then just click on current. Then you can rename it to something like CPU.

After that go to Set Team Associations and change all the teams you arent playing as to the profile you just made. So 1 team would be profile 1. The 29 other teams would be profile 2 (or whatever you named it).
HozAndMoose is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply


« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:18 PM.

Top -