Home

MLB 14 The Show Online Servers Closing on November 2, 2015

This is a discussion on MLB 14 The Show Online Servers Closing on November 2, 2015 within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-31-2015, 05:33 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
MLB 14 The Show Online Servers Closing on November 2, 2015

Sony Computer Entertainment America has announced the MLB 14 The Show online servers will close on November 2, 2015. Previously, the team announced they would keep them online until June 18, but decided to keep them up for a longer period of time, after complaints.

Quote:
For those of you looking to use Year to Year Saves to continue MLB 14 PS4 to MLB 15 PS4, decommissioning the servers will NOT prevent that. To transfer your Save file from MLB 14 to MLB 15 on the same PS4, be sure to have the Save File stored on the Hard Drive of your PS4. You can then boot up MLB 15 The Show PS4 and the game will allow you to "load from MLB 14" using the Save file on your PlayStation 4 Hard Drive.

Now, for those of you moving from PS3 to PS4, you will need to take action before November 2. If you would like to move your Road to the Show, Season or Franchise save file from MLB 14 The Show PS3 to MLB 15 The Show PS4, please take the following steps:
  • Upload your MLB 14 PS3 save file to the Cloud, using the in-game feature.
  • Load a copy of MLB 14 The Show PS4 and select "Load from Cloud," using the same account you used to upload.
  • Once you "Load from cloud" the new save will be available to Save to your Hard Drive.
  • Using MLB 14 The Show PS4 and the loaded Cloud save, select “Options > Save” within the loaded mode (Franchise, RttS or Season).
  • Now you have a save file from MLB 14 The Show PS4 on your Hard Drive to load in MLB 15 The Show PS4 once you get a hold of a copy.
Platform: PS3 / PS Vita / PS4
Follow me on Twitter
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-02-2015, 06:47 PM   #2
Just started!

OVR: 0
Wow I literally just decided to start playing this game again today and wanted to download some rosters, only to find out the servers went down today. Haha poor luck I suppose, I was really wanting to create a late 90s/early 2000s baseball landscape.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »