Home

Has anyone............

This is a discussion on Has anyone............ within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-03-2015, 01:21 PM   #9
MVP

Keirik's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: Has anyone............

I'll never understand why people create threads with such ambiguous titles. It screws with search results and no one even knows what the thread is about until opening it. Seems odd.
Old 08-03-2015, 01:44 PM   #10
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keirik
I'll never understand why people create threads with such ambiguous titles. It screws with search results and no one even knows what the thread is about until opening it. Seems odd.
You do know that if you put the mouse on the thread title for a few seconds, it will show part of the OP? For example it would show that this thread had to do about a rain.

As for your statement, it got people to view. So that is probably the point of such ambiguous titles.
Old 08-03-2015, 03:58 PM   #11
Aqua?!

bigd51's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBLover
Does the weather have ANY impact on games (other than if you happen to get a windy day)?

Heat wears guys down more and making the balls more "lively"? Rain impacting pitcher control and throwing accuracy (wet baseballs), etc? Maybe slowing down base runners some?

Anything? Just cosmetic?
Honestly, I wouldn't be able to say for sure, but if I were to guess based on my experience playing so far, I would say the weather has no impact.

I play either clear skies or overcast mostly, with some rainy games every once and a while, and I haven't seen much difference either/or.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-06-2015, 05:56 PM   #12
MVP

OVR: 8

The rain is there......and it comes and goes. I notice it pretty well. And weather is random. You scroll down to weather, hold down left/right directional button, close your eyes for about 5 seconds and press 'X'. Open your eyes back up, by this time your at the loading screen and then badda bing!!! your weather is random, you just never know what it's going to be

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »