Home

The Next step for Road To The Show

This is a discussion on The Next step for Road To The Show within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2015, 12:29 AM   #17
MVP

zello144's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: The Next step for Road To The Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by NKRDIBL
I can't remember which year of NCAA football this was in, maybe 06? But playing a dynasty, you would occasionally have players suspended and such for rule violations and all that. I always was intrigued with the perception you can create for your player, doing certain things becoming a fan favorite, or becoming a villain. Where possibly as a younger player, you speak out about your club to much post game. And you get benching along the way and such. Or you can create your guy as the robot type player who always says the perfect thing.
I'd like to see certain personalities that impact how your player behaves and how everyone else views them. Maybe some different animations a cocky player might do more bat flips, the laid back player might laugh or smile after a play.

The Captain

The clubhouse leader of the team, As hard as they try the media can't say anything bad about you, and the fans like him.

The Diva

He's arrogant, cocky, talented but puts himself above everyone else, and may find himself clashing with the management and the fans.
If he goes to far he might find himself wearing a different uniform playing for another team.

Laid back "The Dude"

Fans love him, his teammates love him, he's always approachable and has a great attitude.
Old 11-16-2015, 11:09 PM   #18
MVP

zello144's Arena

This probably won't happen for a couple years or if ever but we need Single A or A advanced at some point for RTTS in the future
When players start out in the minors they don't start out in AA
I understand that it's impossible to get the full minors system all the way down to rookie due to all the teams but try to at least get the licenses for the A advanced teams.
Old 01-10-2016, 02:09 PM   #19
MVP

zello144's Arena

Face scans would be great to have lots of people like to create themselves in games and being able to scan your face would help with the immersion and take the mode one step further.
Old 01-10-2016, 11:11 PM   #20
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

These all make sense minus maybe the age thing IMO, these are the type of things I thought we would have already enjoyed for a few years on PS4
Old 01-12-2016, 12:58 PM   #21
MVP

zello144's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clarke99
These all make sense minus maybe the age thing IMO
In the older games you could create 40 year old players for your RTTS. Curious I made a 45 year old player once in MLB 08 and he made the AA allstar game. The playing past age 45 thing well both Julio Franco and Jamie Moyer played in the MLB until they were 49 it could work as long as your skills decrease a lot.

Last edited by zello144; 01-12-2016 at 01:10 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-13-2016, 11:24 AM   #22
Banned

BDrizz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144

Edit player and accessories

One of the most difficult things in The Show is editing your characters accessories because on that screen you do not have your current uniform on and you have to memorize all the team colors which can get very frustrating. If we could it would make the process a lot easier.

THIS!!! I have been saying this for years. I would love to see an adjustment to this so if you pick Team Color 1, Team Color 2, or Team Color 3 it will actually show you those colors.

I love the way 2K set up their CAF
Old 01-26-2016, 04:42 PM   #23
MVP

zello144's Arena

Probably impossible to get in the game but I'd like to see some goofing around with teammates

Old 01-26-2016, 05:33 PM   #24
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Great post Zello! BTW...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zello144
Requesting a Trade
This is a bit controversial as MLB players don't really request trades that often but it would be nice to be able to request a trade once we reach the MLB not in the minors as minor league players don't really have control over where they end up.
...you can do this in RttS.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »