Home

Your MLB 15 The Show Thank You Gift

This is a discussion on Your MLB 15 The Show Thank You Gift within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 09-10-2015, 09:07 PM   #25
Rookie

sc050610's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Your MLB 15 The Show Thank You Gift

Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
If you got your code from PlayStation@playstationemail, I'm thinking it's not legit. It looks really good, but it isn't [email protected]entertainmetnetwork, which is what all my purchase confirmations come from.

I do have a couple of promo emails from [email protected]entertainmentnetwork (which matches the confirmation emails I get), and they look exactly the same as the fake ones.

If the fake people are just copy, pasting emails from the real site, that may explain why some codes don't work.

I have promo emails from that email of [email protected] too. I actually just got one promoting Destiny from that address.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-11-2015, 06:48 AM   #26
Rookie

romeischillin's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozcore
i got an e-mail saying i get 10 free packs. i entered the code voucher on the playstation and it said it entered fine, but it doesn't show up in my game
This is how you know if code worked:

Enter code

You will get a screen that says what the code was for and a "confirm" option, I believe you also get the option to "enter another code"

from there you go to your MLB 15 The Show game, enter Show Shop, select "Purchase or Redeem" go to the item and you should see "X For use"... Press X... from there look up at your stubs and/or go to pack management for your packs

If the code has already been used however:

You get a message that says "Thank you This code has been redeemed" which means

someone already redeemed the code, so whether you get the code via email or someone decides to post their code on a forum because they're not using it those are the two things you want to look for after putting in the code

Last edited by romeischillin; 09-11-2015 at 06:50 AM.
Old 09-11-2015, 07:59 PM   #27
Rookie

romeischillin's Arena

Code emails have been confirmed to be legit... stated that if code was not received may have opted out of receiving emails... confirmed in TheShowNation forums... that was pretty cool to get... lurks email for Madden PSN codes... nah that won't happen (or will it?)... until then I'll stick with Draft Champions, the Solo Grind and my 3 Promo Pro Packs every Tuesday... until I get some funds cause I'd like to scoop a bundle every once in awhile
Old 09-12-2015, 01:04 PM   #28
MVP

Syce's Arena

man... i havent received nothing yet. is it because i live in Canada perhaps?
Old 09-19-2015, 04:53 AM   #29
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

Got mine, but since they have put a salary cap on our game that 5500 stubs will go too wait to use it in my other franchise when i get through my current season with the Marlins...

currently capped at $168.4M come on guys i want to be the Yankees... i cant be the Yankees if you dont allow me to grow my avail funds to how ever high i want it to be...

release the cap let us grow our teams how we want to.. if i want to have a half a billion dollars avail i should be able to have it...

i play only franchise i dont do DD or RTTS, so all the other stuff we can spend stubs on dont matter to me... i currently have close to 8,000 stubs and cant use them on my current team which makes them useless...

please i hope this has been fixed for 16...

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »