Home

Trophies: What do you have left?

This is a discussion on Trophies: What do you have left? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-19-2015, 09:32 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Trophies: What do you have left?

So I'm down to one trophy (technically 2 if you count the complete game) and I haven't even gotten close. Last night I finally got the 6 rbi's in a game one after hitting two grand slams. For whatever reason though, this year I cannot seem to catch a ball in foul territory. I haven't even had one where my guy will reach for it and I've played over 200 games. This used to happen a lot on previous years and I've seen the computer do it and had other people do it against me online. Any ideas that can try to help with this one? What trophies have you struggled with?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-19-2015, 09:09 PM   #2
Rookie

Re: Trophies: What do you have left?

I can't seem to get the "rob a homer" trophy
Old 10-19-2015, 10:45 PM   #3
MVP

Syce's Arena

i just need, hit a home run with a pitcher and record 7 RBIs with 1 player.
Old 10-19-2015, 11:14 PM   #4
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

I still have a few left that i could get anytime,DD game with legend/hit a HR with pitcher ect. but with 2 games left in my franchise playing every game i still need the "Rob a HR" and "catch a foul ball out of the crowd".

After missing a chance to rob a HR and hearing that you can get it from auto fielding i have had it on auto for about 3qtrs of the season and there hasn't even been 1 chance for my fielders to rob a HR,same for catching a foul ball, not one has gone close to the fence where my fielders could get to it.
Old 10-20-2015, 05:24 AM   #5
Rookie

Seltaeb9091's Arena

OVR: 2

I only have four left (full disclosure, PS3). Still haven't got the HR or foul ball trophies, which is weird since I seem to have at least one of each every year I've had the game. Once I finish my season (just started the NLDS), I'll probably invest more time in DD to get the 7 RBI and 15 K ones. I presume that the 15 strikeouts all have to come from the same player, because I finally got a combined 15 in one game and was disappointed that the notification didn't pop up. Nonetheless, since the trophies don't involve much of anything to do with online play (I've always been an offline franchise guy), it looks like I'll finally be getting a platinum in The Show this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-20-2015, 09:20 AM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltaeb9091
I only have four left (full disclosure, PS3). Still haven't got the HR or foul ball trophies, which is weird since I seem to have at least one of each every year I've had the game. Once I finish my season (just started the NLDS), I'll probably invest more time in DD to get the 7 RBI and 15 K ones. I presume that the 15 strikeouts all have to come from the same player, because I finally got a combined 15 in one game and was disappointed that the notification didn't pop up. Nonetheless, since the trophies don't involve much of anything to do with online play (I've always been an offline franchise guy), it looks like I'll finally be getting a platinum in The Show this year.
15k and 6 rbi's have to be done against the CPU, not a human opponent, just a heads up. I got 15k's one time and didn't get it counted for me either. You have to play the whole game without fast forwarding an inning too. 6 rbi's took forever, but I get 15k's all the time against people. It took me a little bit against the CPU since I play on HOF, but I finally got it after multiple 13 and 14k games. The foul ball one though is driving me nuts!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »