Home

Will you buy MLBTS 16?

This is a discussion on Will you buy MLBTS 16? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-11-2015, 09:42 AM   #49
MVP

OVR: 0
Re: Will you buy MLBTS 16?

My first was mlb 98 for ps1.
Old 11-11-2015, 09:53 AM   #50
MVP

OVR: 13

I loved having MLBTS 15 on Vita and PS4. Playing a Vita-specific game is soooo much better than using remote play. If there is no Vita version of 16, then, no, I will not be buying. I will play 15 for another season.
Old 11-11-2015, 11:41 AM   #51
Rookie

No everything is random. I play online I can be no where near the ball at all and hit a hr out of the zone and then I can square it up perfect timing down the middle and get a foul out or week grounder.
With fielding I run to a spot stopping really early so my player doesn't put on his ice skates. I then make sure to push a button 30 seconds early and wait to see if my fielder does what I told him or decides this time it is an error or that he is wearing his ice skates and has to run an extra 20 feet into a wall to throw the ball. They also miss tags all over the place in the rundowns. Catchers take forever to get out of the crouch making bunting so easy.
Pitching is completely random too can never hit the spot even with a perfect release and timing and when I do the ump will call it a ball anyways. Throw a ball perfect timing release and the results a HR but miss my spot and the ball goes down the middle foul out.
Your best bet is to bunt and run because you can never pick off the runners and they will swipe with ease. Is there anything else in baseball that I didn't cover where this game is broken oh yeah I forgot in the franchise mode you can not have a starting rotation in a postseason cuz they say it is normal all pitchers have half energy to start postseason games.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-11-2015, 02:28 PM   #52
MVP

videobastard's Arena

OVR: 14

For me it comes down to when. I use to buy this series day one every year but for the last two years i waited for the 1st major patch before i made my purchase and by that time the game was on sale for 39.99
Old 11-11-2015, 05:58 PM   #53
Rookie

MLB15THESHOWPS3's Arena

Of course i'll get it. Probs not on launch day but maybe during the summer
Old 11-11-2015, 11:43 PM   #54
MVP

OVR: 17

I really don't think so. I really, really like MLB 15 and what it offers and the game play. Suits me just right.

For me to want to buy 16, there needs to be some addition of complete customization and even deeper minor league systems.
Old 11-13-2015, 04:53 AM   #55
MVP

R9NALD9's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm considering skipping 16. No particular reason...and will see if I can hold out...I didn't want to buy 15 but finally gave way and must say it's the best Show in years. Thoroughly enjoying 15.

I just wish they can add more stats and way more MLB records. Nothing better than chasing records in Rtts.

Pretty sure we'll see relocation of some sorts this year...it's the popular thing to do in sport games these days it seems.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-16-2015, 08:26 PM   #56
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

Is this rhetorical? Of course I will.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »