Home

Head to Head Games in Franchise Mode

This is a discussion on Head to Head Games in Franchise Mode within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-22-2015, 03:17 PM   #1
Rookie

Trequartist's Arena

OVR: 0
Head to Head Games in Franchise Mode

Hello All,

I'm not really sure how to search for this particular question on the forums so apologies if it's been asked and answered before.

Is it possible to run an offline Franchise with 2 people and play the head to head matchups over the internet? My buddy and I would like to do a 2 man offline but we don't want to have to simulate or have one person play vs the cpu when our teams inevitably face each other.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-30-2015, 03:11 AM   #2
MVP

Houston's Arena

Re: Head to Head Games in Franchise Mode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trequartist
Hello All,

I'm not really sure how to search for this particular question on the forums so apologies if it's been asked and answered before.

Is it possible to run an offline Franchise with 2 people and play the head to head matchups over the internet? My buddy and I would like to do a 2 man offline but we don't want to have to simulate or have one person play vs the cpu when our teams inevitably face each other.

Thanks in advance for your responses.
This is something I wish they would add but right now u cant do this. But what u can do is try shareplay but your internet has to be super fast or the person who hosting game cant hit sh*t.

You can setup a online league it has everything a franchise has for the most part and you can use user management to move your user name to whatever team you want to play you and your friend. So if you need any further help let me know and I can try and walk u thru how to move from team to team to be able to play your friend in the online franchise. The part I hate is all the presentation online has been cutback a lot versus if u could play each other offline. Example when you hit a HR your not going to see it, no pinch runners coming in you wont see the other person bringing in the pinch hitter or runner. Also when you hit a game winning HR there is no celebration at home plate u never see players running the bases on a HR either.

Last edited by Houston; 12-30-2015 at 03:14 AM.
Old 12-30-2015, 07:36 AM   #3
Just started!

Re: Head to Head Games in Franchise Mode

Also when you hit a game winning HR there is no celebration at home plate u never see players running the bases on a HR either.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »