Home

I fell in love all over again...

This is a discussion on I fell in love all over again... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 12-23-2015, 09:14 AM   #1
Pro

adh5199's Arena

OVR: 3
I fell in love all over again...

I traded in mob the show several months ago so I could afford to get another game. I have been regretting it more and more as the winter baseball itch began to grow. Last night I went to GameStop and re-bought the show. I popped the disc in and fell in love all over again. I think the game is still on the right track and I am very excited to see what human ik engine can do combined with the surfaces and walls actually having a better representation on real life.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-23-2015, 09:21 AM   #2
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: I fell in love all over again...

Official MLB 16 The Show Countdown Thread

Old 12-23-2015, 10:45 AM   #3
Pro

Herschie's Arena

Despite it not being a bad game, I really haven't played much of Madden this year, simply because The Show usually wins when I have time to play.
Old 12-23-2015, 07:47 PM   #4
Rookie

i have mlb 14 and waiting on 15 to arrive, how is 15 anything i need to know about? any improvements from 14 to 15? also can i use my pitcher from rtts in 15?
Old 12-23-2015, 09:41 PM   #5
MVP

MatrixTN's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClassicMan
i have mlb 14 and waiting on 15 to arrive, how is 15 anything i need to know about? any improvements from 14 to 15? also can i use my pitcher from rtts in 15?
If its the same system version, yes you can. If you want to go from PS3 14 to PS4 15, you no longer can - 14's servers were decommed in November.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 12-24-2015, 02:46 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MatrixTN
If its the same system version, yes you can. If you want to go from PS3 14 to PS4 15, you no longer can - 14's servers were decommed in November.
thanks i have the ps4 version of mlb 14 didnt know they still made it for vita and ps3.
Old 12-25-2015, 11:26 PM   #7
Rookie

sharebear420's Arena

OVR: 9

Did they improve the fielding in the MLB 15 ps4 version? The 14 ps4 version has really bad suction fielding which makes it very boring and repetitive.. Hoping they improved on the defensive side of the ball
NHL-FLYERS
NCAAB-DUKE/SYRACUSE
NCAAF-LSU
FIFA-DORTMUND, GER
Old 01-10-2016, 01:33 AM   #8
MVP

CaseIH's Arena

OVR: 9

I hadnt played MLBTS since shortly after the World Series, after the horrid season my Reds had, I was basically burnt out on anything baseball, so I shelved the game and started playing NBA2k16. After the 1st of the year I always get that baseball itch with pitchers/catchers reporting in a month and a half, so I decided to finish my roster edits and get going in my franchise.

This was the 1st year I hadnt gotten a franchise started at all, because of being so OCD about ratings and stats, which led to this issue,lol, as I have to have rotations/lineups for all MLB and MILB correct or I lose interest. Plus I did some rerates to the Realism roster and since it took them a while to finish their great roster, also played into my late start, along with me just not feeling good due to health I dont play as many games as I use to, because some days pain and all the pills I take make concentrating to play The Show impossible practically.

So a few days ago I got started and been having a lot of fun. Got a ways to go before I get to Opening Day, as anohter thing Im OCD about is playing all games and that counts Spring Training. Probably wont be getting MLB16 due to money issues, and the fact that I didnt play 15 all that much I might as well ge my use out of it 1st.

Plus there is several little things that the devs are going to need to do anyway for me to spend the money even if I have it to spend, as while I respect that fact that these devs put out a good game each year, bu not going overboard on adding stuff just to say they added a bunc of new stuff like NBA2k devs do which leads to a lot of issues going unfixed, I do think MLBTS devs need to do a few extra things like MLB schedule not rotating eahc year for IL play, and a joke for a draft, so if this stuff isnt worked on I wont buy the game no matter what. Plus the glitches in stats which has been there for ever like hitters showing up in inning pitch and position players up for CY Young, this stuff shouldnt still be a issue after all these years but it is. And the older I get the less I want to waste money just to see the same issues year after year. Thats not to knock MLBTS devs at all, as they are the best game devs around, and have always bee honest people, unlike what you get with NBA2k's devs, as well as other devs from other games, so I do have a ton of respect for The Show devs, because of their honesty, but I just cant anylonge with money being tight continue buying the same issues each year, even whent he overall game is still very good.

Favorite teams:
MLB- Reds/ and whoever is playing the Cubs
NBA- Pacers
NFL- Dolphins & Colts

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »