Home

MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 01-26-2016, 06:57 PM   #65
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

I for one would like to thank Ramone and the team for releasing a schedule.
Tentative or not, its nice to when to look forward to news instead of wondering.

For those complaining about a fact sheet, just think all these dates u wont get your hopes up for what you want and have to live with the disappointments.

In other words stop complaining and just wait for your important dates.

Also the slower stream of news can help SCEA hear feedback about new additions, as opposed to an avalanche of opinions where specifics can get lost in the shuffle with a fact sheet where people specifically just talk about the modes they want resolve in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2016, 07:02 PM   #66
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24
Re: MLB The Show 16 - New Road to the Show, Showtime Details & Tentative Reveal Dates

I wonder if playing a whole series at once allows for different start times or if each game just repeats the start time settings of the one before it.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:09 PM   #67
MVP

I hope wind matters not just in hitting but throwing. Throwing against the wind should not garner you your full attributes even crosswind should mess up your accuracy even pitching.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:09 PM   #68
Banned

Clarke99's Arena

More Streamlined Base Running

I hope this means we have the option of running with the next pitch to your teammate batter as "result play" no waiting around if you dont intend on stealing.
Old 01-26-2016, 07:10 PM   #69
Pro

Sco291's Arena

OVR: 4

I will miss the fact sheet. No doubt.

However, I think its awesome they released a tentative schedule of what to look out for. Very helpful! And like the poster said above, will help them gather feedback more easily.

Really hope this year is a "Franchise Mode" year for The Show. Long overdue.

I'll also say this: The sooner they can ditch the PS3, the better...
Old 01-26-2016, 07:18 PM   #70
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Online Franchise schedules are updated please..that's really all I'm looking for this year lol. I don't want to play the same schedule year after year.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:04 PM   #71
Rookie

Really dislike the perks in RTTS. Way too much in the direction of arcade for my tastes. Hoping they can be disabled rather than just "ignored".

Excited to hear about the rest of the game's features. Hoping Sounds of the Show isn't just generic sounds and that we can somehow import our own clips again!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 01-26-2016, 08:05 PM   #72
MVP

ninertravel's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsfan4life
Online Franchise schedules are updated please..that's really all I'm looking for this year lol. I don't want to play the same schedule year after year.

I say have a schedule generator that be awesome for online and offline!

I just hope import player into franchise is a surprise addition their was talk of this last year, would save lots of time that can be used in playing time

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »