Home

MLB 16 The Show WISHLIST

This is a discussion on MLB 16 The Show WISHLIST within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-13-2015, 08:34 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
MLB 16 The Show WISHLIST

Well here's my WISHLIST for MLB 16...

MLB 16 THE SHOW MOBILE APP:
Yes! A mobile app. Where you can do manager mode while you're not at home or near a console. Check on what's happening in your franchise. Check your franchise emails regarding your teams budget/marketing/player injuries/trades/signings etc. other league news/rumors. Check season standings and upcoming schedules. Change/adjust line up or rotation. Check rosters for any moves or trade offers. You all get the idea. A phone app would bring so much more depth and realism to your MLB franchise. It's 2015 guys I mean everyone is on their phones these days so why not bring some fun to your franchise and see what's going on while your away from your console. I mean not all of us can play 162 games every day so if you can do manager mode via your phone then I'd be so sold on this idea. I mean FIFA has it for the Ultimate Team mode. Why can't MLB 16 have this feature?

So anyway onto my franchise mode wish list:

Let's start! Add World Series and post season patches to caps and jerseys. All star game use MLB team jerseys to whichever team each player is on because it makes it feel like an all star game. Continue Year to Year saves because it's one of my favorite features of this franchise. Realistic CPU trades/front office moves in season and off season. Optional manager arguments to argue a call and ejections. Ejections and bench clearing to intense rivalry or start a new rivalry. I feel this would give a much more intensity to the game. Real time weather using online access. This would be a great feature for rain delays or possible PPD games. Yes a lot of sim players want this feature it adds realism to the game of baseball because this does happen in real life. Players uniform/jerseys moving on a windy day and vape breathing on a late October night. This adds a lot of realism to presentation. If it's rainy day have fans wearing rain coats or umbrellas in the stands. Crowd intensity during post season games or if the pitcher is nearing a no hitter or that walk off home run have the crowd more electrified and ready to erupt. Player collisions and multiple injuries. Yes we need player collisions same team players and opposing team players during a slide or running home or just running for a fly out. We need player collisions! It happens in real baseball! Post season have cut scenes from players and crowd when it comes down to the last out. It brings so much more anxiety and intensity to the game. I think having this feature in the post season would bring so much more excitement to games. Please add this feature. Sending out your pitching coach like the opposite team does when your pitcher is shaky on the mound. PLEASE ADD BETTER POST SEASON CELEBRATIONS! Seriously though, I mean we play a full out season and no offense but the post season celebrations are lame. How about adding the commissioner to hand the mvp trophy and World Series trophy? Team championship shirts and hats? Cameramen and reporters on the field recording cut scenes of the celebrations after winning the World Series? Ring ceremony on opening day when you continue your season in next year's game? I mean it's 2015 we can sure implement these presentation features to bring a more to real life baseball game experience. Please consider taking these features and making this the best baseball franchise ever in PlayStation history.

Anyone agree on that wish list ? I mean I think we need a baseball game that's a true state of the art simulation.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-13-2015, 08:52 PM   #2
Bacon is Better

Bullit's Arena

OVR: 17
Re: MLB 16 The Show WISHLIST

Quote:
Originally Posted by manny24
Well here's my WISHLIST for MLB 16...

MLB 16 THE SHOW MOBILE APP:
Yes! A mobile app. Where you can do manager mode while you're not at home or near a console. Check on what's happening in your franchise. Check your franchise emails regarding your teams budget/marketing/player injuries/trades/signings etc. other league news/rumors. Check season standings and upcoming schedules. Change/adjust line up or rotation. Check rosters for any moves or trade offers. You all get the idea. A phone app would bring so much more depth and realism to your MLB franchise. It's 2015 guys I mean everyone is on their phones these days so why not bring some fun to your franchise and see what's going on while your away from your console. I mean not all of us can play 162 games every day so if you can do manager mode via your phone then I'd be so sold on this idea. I mean FIFA has it for the Ultimate Team mode. Why can't MLB 16 have this feature?

So anyway onto my franchise mode wish list:

Let's start!

Add World Series and post season patches to caps and jerseys. All star game use MLB team jerseys to whichever team each player is on because it makes it feel like an all star game. Continue Year to Year saves because it's one of my favorite features of this franchise.

Realistic CPU trades/front office moves in season and off season.

Optional manager arguments to argue a call and ejections. Ejections and bench clearing to intense rivalry or start a new rivalry. I feel this would give a much more intensity to the game.

Real time weather using online access. This would be a great feature for rain delays or possible PPD games. Yes a lot of sim players want this feature it adds realism to the game of baseball because this does happen in real life.

Players uniform/jerseys moving on a windy day and vape breathing on a late October night. This adds a lot of realism to presentation. If it's rainy day have fans wearing rain coats or umbrellas in the stands. Crowd intensity during post season games or if the pitcher is nearing a no hitter or that walk off home run have the crowd more electrified and ready to erupt.

Player collisions and multiple injuries. Yes we need player collisions same team players and opposing team players during a slide or running home or just running for a fly out. We need player collisions! It happens in real baseball!

Post season have cut scenes from players and crowd when it comes down to the last out. It brings so much more anxiety and intensity to the game. I think having this feature in the post season would bring so much more excitement to games. Please add this feature. Sending out your pitching coach like the opposite team does when your pitcher is shaky on the mound.

PLEASE ADD BETTER POST SEASON CELEBRATIONS! Seriously though, I mean we play a full out season and no offense but the post season celebrations are lame. How about adding the commissioner to hand the mvp trophy and World Series trophy? Team championship shirts and hats? Cameramen and reporters on the field recording cut scenes of the celebrations after winning the World Series? Ring ceremony on opening day when you continue your season in next year's game? I mean it's 2015 we can sure implement these presentation features to bring a more to real life baseball game experience. Please consider taking these features and making this the best baseball franchise ever in PlayStation history.

Anyone agree on that wish list ? I mean I think we need a baseball game that's a true state of the art simulation.
Fixed that for you. Now somebody might actually read it.

Bold items will probably never happen, at least in my opinion.

My heart and soul hurt for your lost presence in my life.
Old 10-13-2015, 09:09 PM   #3
Rookie

StupidCujo's Arena

Post season matches need a big upgrade. They're really boring. Just watch a post season game irl and the game doesn't even come close.

More hairstyles/beards. Seriously, we have all the same styles since 07. I want to have a player with a beard like Keuchel, but that's not possible :/

Make it so that changing your follow through doesn't change your practice swing and stride. So many players in the game have a 1 handed release, where in real life its 2. It wouldn't be such a problem changing it if it didn't change the UNIQUE strides/practice swing.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:47 AM   #4
MVP

redsfan4life's Arena

OVR: 16

Please don't have the same schedule every season in online franchise. And add something to that mode. It was untouched the last two years. It has great potential.
Old 10-14-2015, 10:53 AM   #5
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...w-offline.html

use this thread...kind of the de facto wishlist thread...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-14-2015, 11:04 AM   #6
MVP

rjackson's Arena

OVR: 1

Mine are really easy.
1: add double play to the quick defensive alignments.
2: fix the post season pitcher stamina.
Old 10-14-2015, 08:02 PM   #7
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

Right now my wish is to start hearing news & details sooner rather than later.

#44Syracuse
Old 10-14-2015, 09:13 PM   #8
Rookie

Bacong's Arena

the ingame XP level having a level higher than 30 (which I reach about a month after owning the game)

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »