Home

Bad bad feeling about this years game

This is a discussion on Bad bad feeling about this years game within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-03-2016, 05:51 AM   #73
Banned

OVR: 0
Re: Bad bad feeling about this years game

Did someone say Stride?
Old 02-03-2016, 06:58 AM   #74
Pro

ScouserHUN's Arena

OVR: 4

+1 for the stride!

I never really understood why they took it out.

I remember Ramone saying in an interview a few years back, that they are proud of only adding and never removing feratures.

I don't mind the new analog hitting, I'm sure a lot of players like it, but why taking away the old one? I've never seen a good reason for that and I hope SCEA already realised that it was a mistake...
Old 02-03-2016, 07:37 AM   #75
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
Enough with the age talk. Continue talk about your concerns about the show and that only.
Yes sir!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-03-2016, 10:55 AM   #76
Rookie

OVR: 2

They bring features in last year and this year what isn't really a game changer. Inside the Show Radio Broadcast, Show time and Perks. I would really like the way what 2k is doing. Start peak end peak and presentation would a huge improvements. I think still they doing a good job. Trade finder ,year to year saves, licensed equipment are very good additions. We will see what this year have.
Old 02-04-2016, 04:52 PM   #77
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz

The improvements they have made merely seem to be additions that are just catching up to other games.

I can definitely agree with that. Not a lot of innovation in the last few iterations, other than year-to-year saves. The game still doesn't feel truly Next-Gen to me. The updated stadiums last year looked gorgeous, but until they completely re-do the player models from the ground-up and see massive improvements in animation quality, it still feels like it's got one foot in last-gen, and one foot in next-gen, even though this will be the 3rd iteration of the game on PS4.

Franchise feels like it hasn't had anything relevant happen to it in forever. RTTS equipment was huge (IMO) but like you said, feels like it's catching up to what 2K has been doing for a long time now.

I will say that their version of Diamond Dynasty they created last year was really good, and it has by far the best auction house of any of the Ultimate Team modes.
Old 02-05-2016, 04:02 AM   #78
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
I can definitely agree with that. Not a lot of innovation in the last few iterations, other than year-to-year saves. The game still doesn't feel truly Next-Gen to me. The updated stadiums last year looked gorgeous, but until they completely re-do the player models from the ground-up and see massive improvements in animation quality, it still feels like it's got one foot in last-gen, and one foot in next-gen, even though this will be the 3rd iteration of the game on PS4.

Franchise feels like it hasn't had anything relevant happen to it in forever. RTTS equipment was huge (IMO) but like you said, feels like it's catching up to what 2K has been doing for a long time now.

I will say that their version of Diamond Dynasty they created last year was really good, and it has by far the best auction house of any of the Ultimate Team modes.
Okay you lack of anything constructive person, the game looks good from PS3 to PS4 so calm the F down man. Franchinse is good, its always been good for a long time..anything they do to improve it is awesome. And stop using the word iteration, makes me think of an itch on my ***. I just want them to make the game harder..yes harder...bring back Stride. Im a baseball fan and thats what i want. And stop using the word "iterations"...itch itch
Old 02-05-2016, 01:50 PM   #79
Pro

Herschie's Arena

You know, even if this game is terrible, that's alright. Because I was satisfied with 15. Satisfied. I still play it like I did back in the Spring. Haven't played much Madden or FIFA because of it. If 15 is the last baseball game I ever get to play, I'll die a happy man.

But I'm still nonetheless excited about 16. Any bad feelings should be gone after seeing that RTTS video. I think I'm going to like the new features, and I like how when you start, there's more of a storyline to it. You have to impress the scouts, press the button at the right time. I might just start RTTS over again to experience this.

Plus, when has SCEA ever majorly let us down? They're not perfect, but they've always produced good games.
Old 02-05-2016, 10:52 PM   #80
Rookie

Hello, can someone pls help me. I've been trying for yrs to find this out. google, youtube, forums, and i never got an answer and i'm hoping someone here can tell me..

I want to buy a PS4 for the show.. but i'm only an OFFLINE player and i only like to play the CPU. but all i want to do is create my 81 expos with their powder blue uniforms, (create a team) and create all 25 players accurately and then put them in a season and play current MLB teams.. or even play for fun.. i'd even take that... can i do this with mlb 14 or mlb 15 the show? thanks

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »