Home

What do you hope to see in Thursdays stream?

This is a discussion on What do you hope to see in Thursdays stream? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-21-2016, 08:32 PM   #17
Legend

Tommyklaid's Arena

OVR: 20
Thumbs up Re: What do you hope to see in Thursdays stream?

This is the only stream that hits home for me.

Gameplay is top-notch and if they just kept the gameplay the way it is, I would fine with it.

Refreshing the presentations, graphics, and sounds are what keeps the game fresh to me as the closer they get to what an actual t.v. representation is, the better the game for me.

I'll never play fast-play or quick counts...

I (for one) have NEVER skipped through a cut-scene or replay in all the years, so this is what it's all about!

It's all about the presentation baby!
  • NBA 2K23 - PS5
  • The Elder Scrolls V: SKYRIM - XBOX SERIES X
Old 02-21-2016, 08:54 PM   #18
Pro

Stolm's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: What do you hope to see in Thursdays stream?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommyklaid
This is the only stream that hits home for me.

Gameplay is top-notch and if they just kept the gameplay the way it is, I would fine with it.

Refreshing the presentations, graphics, and sounds are what keeps the game fresh to me as the closer they get to what an actual t.v. representation is, the better the game for me.

I'll never play fast-play or quick counts...

I (for one) have NEVER skipped through a cut-scene or replay in all the years, so this is what it's all about!

It's all about the presentation baby!
I'm hoping with the integration of Hybrid Broadcast, and the focus on having Broadcast suited to the player, that those that want the full experience will have it back this year.

I don't button mash through anything, unless I'm testing sliders or in a rush for time. If I am playing the game normally, I sit through everything.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:16 PM   #19
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stolm
I'm hoping with the integration of Hybrid Broadcast, and the focus on having Broadcast suited to the player, that those that want the full experience will have it back this year.

I don't button mash through anything, unless I'm testing sliders or in a rush for time. If I am playing the game normally, I sit through everything.
People will still button mash with broadcast presentations (regardless of other presentation options). That's just they way it goes.

Last edited by ShowTyme15; 02-21-2016 at 09:46 PM.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:27 PM   #20
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Throughout stadiums there are MLB Network ads, I'm curious to see what they did to incorporate that into the game. Pre/Post Game show? Website? Highlight show?
Old 02-21-2016, 09:29 PM   #21
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
Throughout stadiums there are MLB Network ads, I'm curious to see what they did to incorporate that into the game. Pre/Post Game show? Website? Highlight show?
The MLBN ads have been older games. Someone on here found one in 15 in Petco, iirc.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-21-2016, 09:31 PM   #22
Rookie

headzapp's Arena

Each stream gets prettier and prettier. Love the pbr and the human ik is great with that pitcher clip that was shown a few days ago. I'm just waiting and hoping that analog swing gets fixed in time. All the new animations and from all we have seen so far makes this the best MLB The Show ever and we have more to see. That's pretty great.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:43 PM   #23
Pro

dazzelle's Arena

For starters,any changes to the pre game intro to make it a bit more dynamic/random would be great. Its been exactly the same the last 3 years.

Hopefully a lot of improvements to Replays, would like to see more replays from some of the more rarer cam angles such as the press box cam and blimp cam.
The slomo replay sped up a bit,its abit to slow imo.
A replay package of the moments of the game shown at the end of a innings,say the 6 or 7th, like what fifa16 shows at half time.
Old 02-21-2016, 09:45 PM   #24
Rookie

I really hope they got rid of those old lines i.e. "how important is it to throw a curveball for a strike" (kill me) and that same show motion line "Every time we seem to show one of these", "That was a major league popup.", etc. Hoping for a ton of stat lines i.e. "Uribe is a lifetime 220 hitter against chapman but he does have 3 homers." ( 2K was great with that). They promised more conversational pieces which I like because there are times when Lyons or karros just disappear like they took a 20 minute piss. Those brief time lapse scenes we saw looked pretty sweet so hope theres many more. I also wanna see more dance moves when they cut to the devs after a home run, that move they got now look like some drunk 50 yr old dad at space camp.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »