Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available) within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-26-2016, 01:39 AM   #121
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

Has this issue from MLB 15 ever been addressed or discussed yet:
The lack of urgency from outfielders throwing the ball in quickly to the infielders, when there is at least one base runner on ?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 02:02 AM   #122
All Star

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Has Begun - Presentation, Play-By-Play & Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Stride Hitting is coming in a Day 1 patch!

Nice I just got home and I am about to watch it and even though I didn't like the stride thing because I think it was to hard to do that and focus at the same time I can understand that people want it and I thought it would be in the game with all the things people said about it last year. I was surprised to hear it wouldn't be but day 1 patch gives that to the people who want it.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:12 AM   #123
MVP

tsbmolina's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Presentation & Much More (Archive Available)

How about a a 4th broadcast display package to add to hybrid, fast play, and broadcast for MLB The Show 17. I would call it cinematic broadcast. Instead of staying true to what we see on tv due to limitations of cameras give us more imaginative, exciting points of views of the action. For example a simple fly ball could be made more exciting if the as soon as fielders were under the ball the camera would dynamically change to show the catch from the fielders point of view. Kind of like what Tecmo Super Bowl did with it's cinema screens but in real time. Or on pop fly's follow the flight of the ball from a birds eye point of view showing the players on the field from the sky. I could only imagine how beautiful the stadium would look from up there. On home-runs get a closeup of the ball as it hits off the upper deck or in the fountains in KC for example. On dive plays zoom in on the player at the last second to show the amazing play in all its glory in real time. I'm not saying these perspectives have to be shown on every play but on occasions here and there would make the game so much more exciting and it would show off all the hard work you guys do on the stadiums, animations, and graphics by having us see the game in perspectives we never did before..

Last edited by tsbmolina; 02-26-2016 at 07:43 AM.
Old 02-26-2016, 02:42 AM   #124
Rookie

I wish the scoreboard was brighter in Yankee Stadium like in real life.
Old 02-26-2016, 03:11 AM   #125
Rookie

Does anyone know if home run celebrations for stadiums have been updated like fireworks and stuff like that.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2016, 04:35 AM   #126
Rookie

Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream Has Begun - Presentation, Play-By-Play & Commentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by timmermac
Oy. I'm going to want an HDTV and PS4 soon, aren't I? Although, if the PS3 version gets good stats coverage, then maybe I'll hold off on wanting a '4.
Yeah man feel free to join the rest of the world in world in 2016
Old 02-26-2016, 06:50 AM   #127
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nando12
Yeah man feel free to join the rest of the world in world in 2016
This is definitely the Year to upgrade to PS4 and play The Show. There are so many new "PS4 Only" features. They really stepped it up props to San Diego Studios.
Old 02-26-2016, 07:50 AM   #128
Rookie

OVR: 4
This game will easily win sports game of the year. The amount of detail is incredible. Maybe with all the stat and accolade commentary they've finally added some sort of an award tracking system. Ramon, can awards be finally tracked in the player card?

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »