Home

Some MLB The Show 16 Conquest & Battle Royale Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some MLB The Show 16 Conquest & Battle Royale Details Have Been Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 09:16 PM   #49
MVP

MrOldboy's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Some MLB The Show 16 Conquest & Battle Royale Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
There's a lot of incorrect info in this thread and in the leaked Amazon bullets. I wouldn't make assumptions on anything and just wait to the GS Monday vid for the feature reveal.
I think our assumption is that SDS provided that info for the bullets. If Amazon generated those themselves then it means nothing. Still hoping that one is single player and one is multiplayer based on the mode titles that SDS has given them.
Old 03-05-2016, 09:55 PM   #50
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Wow !!! Two new modes dedicated to DD .. If it becomes truth then all I can say is I can not wait till X-Box and EA- Sports wakes up !!!
Old 03-05-2016, 10:02 PM   #51
Rookie

Denzel Washington's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Wow !!! Two new modes dedicated to DD .. If it becomes truth then all I can say is I can not wait till X-Box and EA- Sports wakes up !!!
YA!!!! How dare they support one of their most popular modes!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2016, 10:04 PM   #52
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Some of us can't wait either.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-05-2016, 10:07 PM   #53
Rookie

Denzel Washington's Arena

OVR: 2

I feel like some people would be less upset had Conquest and battle royale not been created. And that is extremely petty
Old 03-05-2016, 10:12 PM   #54
Rookie

letsgomets75's Arena

Quote:
I loved MVP but if EA made another baseball title, it would only disappoint. If you think SDS puts too much time into a card based mode, then you haven't played an EA game recently. Every Madden and FIFA that comes out is based around their ultimate team mode. EA hasn't given FIFA an overhaul in their version of franchise in at least 5 years. DD has finally taken off for SDS, so I don't blame them for trying to make it even better.
Old 03-05-2016, 10:15 PM   #55
*ll St*r

Knight165's Arena

OVR: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgomets75
I loved MVP but if EA made another baseball title, it would only disappoint. If you think SDS puts too much time into a card based mode, then you haven't played an EA game recently. Every Madden and FIFA that comes out is based around their ultimate team mode. EA hasn't given FIFA an overhaul in their version of franchise in at least 5 years. DD has finally taken off for SDS, so I don't blame them for trying to make it even better.
Shhh....some guys still think it's 2005.
Don't wake them up....they're still dreaming.

M.K.
Knight165
Old 03-05-2016, 10:49 PM   #56
Rookie

OUSOONERS#1's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by letsgomets75
Yes I've played Madden and I have no problems with card based modes .. Two new modes dedicated to the third most played mode in this game jus screams at you .. This game has not changed player models since the PS2 and the grass in most stadiums i don't even no what to say about it .. Expansion -relocation-create -a-stadium with pinch of DD added into franchise I would think been the way to go .. You could still micopinch for money even thru that method .. This game needs a weekly highlight show far more then subpar daily radio show .. Also why was weekly paper and gm aspects of merchandise seating concessions taking out .. I for one enjoyed them far more then last years radio show nonsense ..
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »