Home

Some MLB The Show 16 Conquest & Battle Royale Details Have Been Revealed

This is a discussion on Some MLB The Show 16 Conquest & Battle Royale Details Have Been Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2016, 11:01 PM   #57
Rookie

letsgomets75's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Some MLB The Show 16 Conquest & Battle Royale Details Have Been Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Yes I've played Madden and I have no problems with card based modes .. Two new modes dedicated to the third most played mode in this game jus screams at you .. This game has not changed player models since the PS2 and the grass in most stadiums i don't even no what to say about it .. Expansion -relocation-create -a-stadium with pinch of DD added into franchise I would think been the way to go .. You could still micopinch for money even thru that method .. This game needs a weekly highlight show far more then subpar daily radio show .. Also why was weekly paper and gm aspects of merchandise seating concessions taking out .. I for one enjoyed them far more then last years radio show nonsense ..
You're absolutely right about the player models as that is an aspect that definitely needs improving. One of my biggest issues is fixing the interleague schedule year to year. Considering this seems a lot harder then I think, I don't see expansion ever happening. Relocation would be interesting and somewhat feasible. I don't see create-a-stadium ever happening. For the level of customization that people want, it's just not possible. Also games are all simulated not played so a highlight show is also not really possible. I'll give the radio show a chance. I wish more of an owner feel was back. It might be the 3rd most played mode, but considering DD is the another revenue stream, SDS is going to push it more and more every year. I also think Battle Royale and Conquest were necessary. DD in '15 was just playing random games online or vs the CPU. No real objective. I didn't play much DD, but from what I saw, it needed new ways to play.
Old 03-05-2016, 11:22 PM   #58
Rookie

GWPump23's Arena

OVR: 3
ALL franchise mode, ALL the time (literally all my free time) here...

Would have liked more additions & all of the developer's time focused on the mode, but it's not all about me/us franchise guys...

Very happy with the additions to franchise news this year & looking to getting this game like I do every year ;-)

-GW-
Old 03-05-2016, 11:32 PM   #59
Rookie

bravesvolsfan's Arena

Interesting... Battle Royale is essentially Draft Champions, a mode I use quite often in Madden 16, interested to find out more.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:33 AM   #60
MVP

Dolenz's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by OUSOONERS#1
Two new modes dedicated to the third most played mode in this game jus screams at you
Per one of the twitch streams, DD is the second most played mode and gaining ground on RTTS, which is the leader. So Franchise is more than likely the third most played mode, unless Exhibition mode or HR derby surpasses it.

Last edited by Dolenz; 03-06-2016 at 01:53 AM.
Old 03-06-2016, 02:25 AM   #61
Pro

legacyme3's Arena

OVR: 5
Conquest interests me greatly.

Primarily a Franchise guy, but I'm intrigued.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-06-2016, 02:32 AM   #62
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
There's a lot of incorrect info in this thread and in the leaked Amazon bullets. I wouldn't make assumptions on anything and just wait to the GS Monday vid for the feature reveal.
oh well just assuming on the information that somehow gets leaked?? Earlier fact sheets squashes all of this lol
Old 03-06-2016, 11:59 AM   #63
Hall Of Fame

redsox4evur's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
oh well just assuming on the information that somehow gets leaked?? Earlier fact sheets squashes all of this lol
No it doesn't...wasn't it last year when Gamestop had Human IK as a feature listed on their website? And we got a fact sheet last year.
Old 03-06-2016, 12:08 PM   #64
Jr.
Playgirl Coverboy

Jr.'s Arena

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by redsox4evur
No it doesn't...wasn't it last year when Gamestop had Human IK as a feature listed on their website? And we got a fact sheet last year.
Human IK was supposed to be in the game last year.

Watch me play video games
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »