Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2016, 09:03 PM   #73
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
Other sports games don't have top rookies going down into a subordinate league for multiple years before they ever touch the actual league. SCEA does not have rights to use minor league players.

Really I feel like the easiest solution to this is just buy the minor league licenses for the player association and the stadiums. Take some of that DD money and do something nice with it
I'm pretty sure there are games that scan guys and put them in their game within a month....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2016, 09:17 PM   #74

kehlis's Arena

OVR: 41
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
ok on the topic of MILB stadiums i have never understood how they can not have the lic... they are directly affiliated with each MLB team... so why can't tey have ethe lic to each one... so how can the MLB team not have the direct rights to its very own A-AAA teams... i dont get it. can ANYONE plese explain this to me..
Minor league clubs, while affiliated with a MLB club, are completely separately owned and run. They are not part of a collective group as the MLB is and can't be bargained with collectively. They would have to be bargained with individually.

Before you ask, I can't answer how the Show is able to use their logo's and uniforms, maybe someone can answer that for me, but if curious for confirmation you can do a google search which will confirm what I said above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
Really I feel like the easiest solution to this is just buy the minor league licenses for the player association and the stadiums. Take some of that DD money and do something nice with it
There is no such a thing.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:49 PM   #75
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
At past CDs I've actually pitched/discussed a "Virtual Seat Spectator Mode", not only for CPU vs CPU games, but online H2H contests as well. Needless to say, it was a huge undertaking to implement... so it is out there in the universe. And I'll keep bringing it up until they tell me I'm crazy and to stop.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Your crazy....
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2016, 09:51 PM   #76
Windy City Sports Fan

Gagnon39's Arena

OVR: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Your crazy....
But you didn't tell him to stop...

Streaming on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/gagnon39
Old 03-16-2016, 10:11 PM   #77
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Trout looks like trout this year......if the generic caps are good I don't mind not being scanned........why would sds have a different method to facescans than other games? By this theory we would never have face scanned rookies and that's definitely not the case on any other game

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Trout has same generic face again, not scanned
Old 03-16-2016, 10:23 PM   #78
MVP

XxKnicksRules215xX's Arena

Quote:
Your crazy....
I was thinking the same thing when I saw his post, I hope you guys NEVER EVER consider his idea.
Old 03-16-2016, 10:31 PM   #79
MVP

Turbojugend's Arena

Quote:
Your crazy....
Old 03-16-2016, 10:39 PM   #80
Rookie

"Virtual seat spectator mode, rain delays, groundskeeper mini game, umpire heat strokes."

Just some of the things I've heard this past month LOL.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »