Home

MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2016, 08:00 PM   #65
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeffrey Smith
I hope someday we can take virtual tours of MLB stadiums. I go to a couple Jays games every year but on my budget I'll never make it to A T&T in San Fran or Petco in San Diego or Safeco... you get the point.

Going down to Boston to see my Jays at Fenway is on my bucket list.
ASB 05 had this and it was awesome.. maybe one day we can have expansion mode... and maybe then we will have it... with a voice over from a MLB star
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2016, 08:14 PM   #66
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Twitch Stream - Graphics Improvements & Dev. Tournament Finals

Why are so many top tier players generic caps? Syndegaard, Frazier, Correa.......seems like they should make extra effort to get the better players scanned or at least let a dedicated OS member like motown to create them lol.....definitely disappointed to hear

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Old 03-16-2016, 08:23 PM   #67
3X MLBTS Champion

mlblover15's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Why are so many top tier players generic caps? Syndegaard, Frazier, Correa.......seems like they should make extra effort to get the better players scanned or at least let a dedicated OS member like motown to create them lol.....definitely disappointed to hear

face scans take place every year.. but they dont get in that year... if you scan a players face it will appear in the next years version... i know they should have some mobile version of this thing and be able to trave annd get every player in every year... oh wait that makes sense and making sense in business now a days is forbidden from what i have seen over my many years working in my adult life...
Old 03-16-2016, 08:41 PM   #68
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlblover15
face scans take place every year.. but they dont get in that year... if you scan a players face it will appear in the next years version... i know they should have some mobile version of this thing and be able to trave annd get every player in every year... oh wait that makes sense and making sense in business now a days is forbidden from what i have seen over my many years working in my adult life...
This has been explained MANY times over.. Scans take place in spring training, which makes sense, because they only have to go to FL and AZ. Scans taken in ST this year will be in '17. Some players either decline or aren't there...
Old 03-16-2016, 08:45 PM   #69
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:

Trout and Frazier have had generic faces since they've appeared in The Show and do this year as well. Enjoy the game no matter what. SDS does an outstanding job each and every year, the best at what they do. Applause again for the team at SDS
Old 03-16-2016, 08:49 PM   #70
MVP

Cowboy008's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
It's not that SDS doesn't want to get the players scanned. It's up to the players if they want to get scanned. SDS can't force them too.
Old 03-16-2016, 08:53 PM   #71
Banned

prestwood90's Arena

Trout looks like trout this year......if the generic caps are good I don't mind not being scanned........why would sds have a different method to facescans than other games? By this theory we would never have face scanned rookies and that's definitely not the case on any other game

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2016, 08:55 PM   #72
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Quote:
Trout looks like trout this year......if the generic caps are good I don't mind not being scanned........why would sds have a different method to facescans than other games? By this theory we would never have face scanned rookies and that's definitely not the case on any other game

Other sports games don't have top rookies going down into a subordinate league for multiple years before they ever touch the actual league. SCEA does not have rights to use minor league players.

Really I feel like the easiest solution to this is just buy the minor league licenses for the player association and the stadiums. Take some of that DD money and do something nice with it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »