Home

Experienced 30 Team Control Users

This is a discussion on Experienced 30 Team Control Users within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-16-2016, 11:21 AM   #1
Rookie

Surg2k's Arena

OVR: 1
Smile Experienced 30 Team Control Users

Good Morning Guys,

I am hoping to get a good thread going here. The point of this is to be a one stop shop for any one who uses/thinking of using 30 team control. I would love to have some of you be willing to help (to a certain degree) with noobie questions. This could include rule 5, Arbitration, how to edit contracts, amateur draft, free agency and many other nuances that we love in the show.

This could help newer members who love baseball but maybe do not understand all of the little things. It could be a place we find and use work arounds in future seasons. I know someone like myself I have never been past 1 season so its a little intimidating.

If anyone is willing to help out please let me know. If you have Excel worksheets or any forms you have done for your own franchise or have some house rules please list them here. Just want to get this started so we can all benefit from all of the awesome users on this website!

Thanks in advance guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-16-2016, 11:24 AM   #2
All Star

HustlinOwl's Arena

OVR: 50
Re: Experienced 30 Team Control Users

Several threads already, if you do a search, but here is something I did back in MLB14

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...1&postcount=13
Old 03-16-2016, 11:28 AM   #3
Rookie

Surg2k's Arena

OVR: 1
Re: Experienced 30 Team Control Users

Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Several threads already, if you do a search, but here is something I did back in MLB14

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...1&postcount=13
Thank you! I figured there have been scattered post in the past. What I was hoping for was to condense to one mega thread of info for this year. I play destiny a ton (dont judge) and there are different websites out there that have experienced users who help others get through strikes or raids and just have some good convo and have fun, I kinda want the same but for Franchise mode. Like I said I have not had the chance to get to the off season in a franchise yet, I hope Im not the only one lol. Just wanted some useful tips and tricks for once we get to that point.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »