Home

Official MLB 16 : Road to the Show Thread

This is a discussion on Official MLB 16 : Road to the Show Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-01-2016, 04:23 PM   #113
Rookie

EmbraceThePace's Arena

OVR: 0
Official MLB 16 : Road to the Show Thread

Anyone else feel like hitting is easier in the minors than in previous editions of The Show? I'm currently using zone hitting with no PCI on Hall of Fame difficulty and I'm hitting .430 with 19 home runs through the first 2 months of the season. I'm on a 31 game hitting streak. Lol. I haven't even upgraded my player very much. It seems like the pitchers just pound the middle of the zone 90% of the time.

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/embracepace

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/izomniayt
Old 04-01-2016, 06:08 PM   #114
Banned

Re: Official MLB 16 : Road to the Show Thread

Is the Dynamic Difficulty broken for anybody else? I just finished April, and this is my stat line as a 70 OVR B POT SS.

.575/5 HR/32 RBI.

The Dynamic Difficulty is not kicking in at all. I'm going 3 for 4 every game and just mashing doubles and triples left and right. Seriously, 21 out of my 61 hits are doubles and I have 5 triples.

The bar will pop up in the game but it is in the same spot as the beginning. Still between beginner and rookie 1.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:16 AM   #115
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikko25
Is the Dynamic Difficulty broken for anybody else? I just finished April, and this is my stat line as a 70 OVR B POT SS.

.575/5 HR/32 RBI.

The Dynamic Difficulty is not kicking in at all. I'm going 3 for 4 every game and just mashing doubles and triples left and right. Seriously, 21 out of my 61 hits are doubles and I have 5 triples.

The bar will pop up in the game but it is in the same spot as the beginning. Still between beginner and rookie 1.
Yes there a bug and will be patched

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 12:21 AM   #116
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddies3angels
I started a 3B. Loved new scouting aspect of it. I was 1st RD pick of LAA. I don't play minors. I sim until I reach MLB. 2018 I got the call in AUG cause of injury. Played most of month and struggled. Was hitting in low .200. Got sent down for week then called back up 1st week of September. Played better and got AVG up to .240. Helped team make WC game but cause I wasn't on 25 man roster September 1st I out of playoffs. Off season for LAA was exciting though. They got Harper and Machado! I now was backup to Machado so I had to learn how to play other IF positions. Made team out of ST ad UTI. I am playing 4 out of 6 days all over IF. After 1 week I did get my position changed to 2B. After 1st month I'm hitting .340+ with 4 HR. I'm assuming soon I be everyday 2B but can't complain playing 4 days a week.

Got the starting 2B job and ran with it. Made All Star team as starter, won HR Derby. I started being really patient and looking for my pitch and has it paid off. Lead League with 34HR and .344 avg. Not bad for guy who hit .244 and 1 HR in 148 PA year before. I play on All Star for RTTS cause of the bump up it gets. I play on Hall of Fame on my franchise.

Old 04-02-2016, 04:38 PM   #117
MVP

Madden's Jowels's Arena

Still waiting around to import my guy I started on 2014. I'm 9 seasons deep. Really want to get started on banging out some seasons so I can finish a career finally.

Have we had any updates from devs on when we can expect a patch to fix these carry-over save issues? Can't start a franchise because I'm waiting for OSFM, can't import my RTTS because the carry-over is messed up... looks like I'm gonna be stuck playing DD exclusively for a while.
Old 04-02-2016, 04:51 PM   #118
Rookie

Started me a 2nd baseball on hall of fame difficulty. Took me a while to get used to tracking the ball with my PCI because I havnt played the show in 9 months. Had a horrible start and got drafted in 3rd round. Had a horrible start. The 5th game in I went 2 for 4 with 2 home runs, and the next game I went 4 for 5. Now I'm leading the league in avg, hr, rbi's. I'm only like 20 games in but it was nice to see I finally got the hang of tracking the ball again. HOW does seem easy this year though, I'm sure it's cause I'm in AA though
Old 04-02-2016, 05:05 PM   #119
Rookie

I love being a SP cuz then you're playing the entire game, but i boost my hitting and speed stats cuz i love hitting. You don't get training points from hitting home runs, stealing bases or anything related to offense. its broken, i won the world series in the show 2015 cuz my guy hit a solo shot and went 9 innings for the win and the "top hitter" was Anthony Rizzo who was 0-2 with 2 walks. i want points for hitting for pitchers
Old 04-02-2016, 06:39 PM   #120
Pro

Stolm's Arena

How do you turn Showtime off for Baserunning?

Everytime the pitcher throws over, it goes slow-mo.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »