Home

A Way Too Early Look at MLB The Show 17's Modes

This is a discussion on A Way Too Early Look at MLB The Show 17's Modes within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-18-2016, 04:12 PM   #41
Rookie

davisonkj17's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: A Way Too Early Look at MLB The Show 17's Modes

Ideas for Conquest '17

I love this mode and the 3 innings prevent it from being too overly boring and repetitive, I would like to see the stronghold games being played against the legends of that team. Having to play against a teams all time best players in order to conquer that spot on the map would change it up and make it more challenging as well. Then finishing off the country against the best of the best with a superior legend team or legends of the 70's, 80's 90's teams as well !!?!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-19-2016, 10:19 AM   #42
Just started!

Quote:
Originally Posted by two7offsuit
One thing I would like to see added and many may not agree is to create your own stadium especially in DD. I think that was a feature in the old MVP Baseball days.
yes i agree with you ive always wanted to create my own stadium and play in it i think that would be cool adding a pool making it a far distances for homeruns id love if they made this mode.
Old 09-19-2016, 05:50 PM   #43
It's 5 o'clock somewhere

beau21's Arena

OVR: 24

After picking up NBA 2k17, I would love to see a comparable expansion mode and uniform editor added to The Show. The ability to rebrand any (or even all!) team(s), plus being able to upload our own logos, etc. would be absolutely incredible for The Show.

If done correctly, we could be able to get around any of the shortcomings of the style guide, we could create an entire league of throwback uniforms to go along with the terrific rosters that guys make here, etc. etc. I'm giddy at the idea of this.

Last edited by beau21; 09-19-2016 at 06:06 PM.
Old 09-19-2016, 07:00 PM   #44
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Offline Battle Royale. Love the mode so much. Drafting, intense games, high rewards. But when your internet connection is shotty it is near impossible to play because you basically waste 1,500 stubs because your games drop. Obviously the offline mode would have lesser rewards but same structure.
Old 09-21-2016, 02:45 PM   #45
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

It's really time for presentation to be taken to an elite level.

I am talking real post game interviews, A weekly "Quick Pitch" highlight show going around the league.

While the radio show is o.k. I gotta tell ya....seeing NBA 2K17's presentation suite...The Show could use some bells and whistles.

Hot Stove in the off-season? I just want franchise mode (which I have to believe is the most popular mode in the game) to feel fully fleshed out and alive. Take advantage of an MLB Network type of presentation package.

Quick Pitch
Web Gems/Play's of the Day
Hot Stove for the offseason

Sounds of The Show is incredible and having a AAA MLB Network branded presentation package would seriously be the bees knees.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23

Last edited by Armor and Sword; 09-21-2016 at 03:03 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »