Home

RTTS league leader "bug" is back

This is a discussion on RTTS league leader "bug" is back within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2016, 05:50 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 4
RTTS league leader "bug" is back

I put "bug" in quotations because I'm not sure this is a bug, or a feature they've left out.

I noticed this same issue last year and it confused people on this forum, they were posting pictures of their players standing on first base with the league leader graphic popping up after a base hit, that is not what i'm talking about...so I'll break it down as simply as I can right here

1) When your RTTS player comes to the plate, and is leading the league in HR, AVG, and RBI well after the first month of the season - the game DOES NOT indicate that you are leading the league in these categories

2) What i mean is that in a graphic and matt vasgersian saying "he leads the league in homeruns" or "is currently second in the league in hitting" etc etc...this is gone. it is no longer in the game on RTTS.

3) the reason why I say this is possibly a "bug" is because they do this for your teammates and opposing players indicating that they are among the league leaders in offensive categories.

This is one of the "little things" that has been in the franchise for years that I personally liked and it's gone now - especially when going for the triple crown. Last year none of the developers or anybody that worked on the game commented on this, I'm just curious as to why they omitted this and will they bring it back.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 06:16 PM   #2
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: RTTS league leader "bug" is back

This is untrue as my RttS player gets this all the time. For instance, right now he leads the league in HR and they mention it every so often.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:19 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
This is untrue as my RttS player gets this all the time. For instance, right now he leads the league in HR and they mention it every so often.
can you post proof of this?
even if just a screenshot of the graphic?

(i asked for this last year as well and no one came through with any)
Old 04-02-2016, 06:43 PM   #4
Rookie

Bruinboy's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwoodz
can you post proof of this?
even if just a screenshot of the graphic?

(i asked for this last year as well and no one came through with any)

My guy leading the league in homers. Never mentioned yet. The graphic does say leading the Mariners, but nothing about leading the league.
Old 04-02-2016, 10:05 PM   #5
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruinboy
My guy leading the league in homers. Never mentioned yet. The graphic does say leading the Mariners, but nothing about leading the league.
exactly. same as last year

this theoretically should be an easy fix, vasgersian has separate dialogue for what we're talking about

"currently leading in 2 of the three triple crown categories!"
"and the watch is on for the triple crown"
"currently leading the senior circuit in round trippers"

all of these are in the game, just not activated for your RTTS player...somebody please FWD this to the developers to even acknowledge this issue please. it's the same from last year.

Last edited by sirwoodz; 04-03-2016 at 07:03 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 10:24 PM   #6
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalger21
wait a second man...you were the first to reply with this exact same response last year when i posted this exact same problem...what's going on around here?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ch-rtts-2.html
Old 04-02-2016, 10:31 PM   #7
#realtalk

dalger21's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirwoodz
wait a second man...you were the first to reply with this exact same response last year when i posted this exact same problem...what's going on around here?

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ch-rtts-2.html
Juat started the year 2026. I'll take a ss when I see it again. I do see what you mean however
Old 04-05-2016, 12:45 PM   #8
Rookie

i just started a franchise and locked on to my created player and am having the same problem

the bug is possibly linked to the "lock on" feature for both modes

I can't believe this is the second year in a row of this happening and I'm the only person to see this as a problem; if that's the case then i don't see them fixing it

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »