Home

Road To The Show Automatic Characters

This is a discussion on Road To The Show Automatic Characters within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2016, 09:57 PM   #1
Rookie

RCMacc44's Arena

OVR: 0
Road To The Show Automatic Characters

I haven't seen anything like this on here yet so here I want to make a list of the character names in Road to the Show this year that when you type in a certain name a specific character will be generated for you.
So far I have seen that the name Michael King. Will create a 6ft 3in Caucasian male with some facial hair.
When doing this though, you can't edit the player like normally but you can get some neat custom animations. If you all can find out other names that do this, that would be great. And does anyone know if this was also in previous games, this was the first time I've seen something like this in The Show, but I could be wrong.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2016, 11:38 PM   #2
Banned

OVR: 27
Re: Road To The Show Automatic Characters

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMacc44
I haven't seen anything like this on here yet so here I want to make a list of the character names in Road to the Show this year that when you type in a certain name a specific character will be generated for you.
So far I have seen that the name Michael King. Will create a 6ft 3in Caucasian male with some facial hair.
When doing this though, you can't edit the player like normally but you can get some neat custom animations. If you all can find out other names that do this, that would be great. And does anyone know if this was also in previous games, this was the first time I've seen something like this in The Show, but I could be wrong.
Pretty sure he is the only name like that.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk
Old 04-02-2016, 11:49 PM   #3
MVP

Trackball's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Pretty sure he is the only name like that.
That's a shame. I would've loved it if you put in the name of a legend they had the rights to use, such as Nolan Ryan, and the appearance changed to that of the legend.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:14 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCMacc44
Thats the face of a YouTuber, i believe GoldGloveTV. SCEA put his render and homerun swing in the game, when he visited SCEA studios

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »