Home

Put pitcher in lineup via roster control ???

This is a discussion on Put pitcher in lineup via roster control ??? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-04-2016, 10:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Put pitcher in lineup via roster control ???

Ok here is the issue I have
- I am currently rearranging lineups/ pitching rotations etc for all 30 teams via roster control ( I am weird and just enjoy doing it )
-- regardless sometimes when I call up a triple A/ double A starting pitcher to the MLB level the triple A / double A teams lineup becomes invalid
--- not a big deal as I can change it myself however I can't access the starting pitchers via the lineup screen so I am unable to change the lineup
**** I KNOW THATS A CONFUSING QUESTION BUT HOPEFULLY SOMEONE SOMEHERE WILL UNDESTAND & BE ABLE TO HELP
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-05-2016, 12:54 AM   #2
MVP

Side Effect's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: Put pitcher in lineup via roster control ???

I've encountered this once before. Only way to get out of it is to press square for Auto-fix then fix lineups again. It will be a major pain if it's a common occurrence as I've never had this issue in past games.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:02 AM   #3
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
I've encountered this once before. Only way to get out of it is to press square for Auto-fix then fix lineups again. It will be a major pain if it's a common occurrence as I've never had this issue in past games.
Looks like a bug. It's been reported on theshownation.com
Old 04-05-2016, 11:14 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by josephkolarz
Ok here is the issue I have
- I am currently rearranging lineups/ pitching rotations etc for all 30 teams via roster control ( I am weird and just enjoy doing it )
-- regardless sometimes when I call up a triple A/ double A starting pitcher to the MLB level the triple A / double A teams lineup becomes invalid
--- not a big deal as I can change it myself however I can't access the starting pitchers via the lineup screen so I am unable to change the lineup
**** I KNOW THATS A CONFUSING QUESTION BUT HOPEFULLY SOMEONE SOMEHERE WILL UNDESTAND & BE ABLE TO HELP

Yep, just ran into this in my franchise. Demoted a guy I called up for injury when my regular starter came off the DL.

Ended up seeing an empty spot. Was confused as to why the game didn't pick up the starter without doing auto-fix lineups.

Seems to happen if you remove the scheduled starter from the roster, like you did when you promoted the minor leaguer.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »