Home

This is getting beyond ridiculous now...

This is a discussion on This is getting beyond ridiculous now... within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 06:18 PM   #17
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: This is getting beyond ridiculous now...

Yes. It is best to be logged out of PSN and play offline till the team get's the servers right.

It is a little disheartening because I love Diamond Dynasty, Battle Royale and Conquest....pure addiction.

Un-playable at the moment. I am confident they will get it working. But the launch has been nothing short of a huge letdown for online modes.

Thank god for Franchise.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Old 04-07-2016, 06:21 PM   #18
Rookie

yungkingston's Arena

OVR: 0

At this point it is what it is....just gotta accept that it's gonna take at least a solid month or more to patch up the ridiculous amount of issues with this game...just gonna let my game collect dust until OSFM drops...peace.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:24 PM   #19
MVP

BBallcoach's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by half-fast
I agree with your post 100%, it frustrated the hell out of me and a friend last night. Took 15 minutes for us both to get into the game room.

COD uses a hybrid system, I believe. Matchmaking servers, but the players host the games, that's how they pull it off. It saves them a ton on servers, but in all honesty, degrades the overall multiplayer experience in my opinion.
The show does the exact same, Issue is they have way less servers. They are claiming they didn't expect as much traffic as they are getting, But to tie the main menu loading with the online portion sucks. I just want to play RTTS or my test franchise without waiting 5 min to get into the game main menu
Old 04-07-2016, 06:28 PM   #20
#Ace

Speedy's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfindeisen
This has to be one of the worst opening few weeks for a AAA title as far as servers go. I can't recall ever experiencing such poor server performance from a game I've ever bought, including Battlefield 4 and SimCity 5 which had horrible opening weeks with server overload.

Currently, for someone like me who has a 9-5 job, you can't play the game (Online) period, because I can only play during peak hours. Hopefully this is sorted sooner than later...
BF4 easily surpases MLB: The Show...at least with this game, I can play offline. Not so with BF4, not to mention the insufferable crashes and issues with the game play itself.

If SCEA can fix the servers, it should take care of the problem; BF4 had issues all around.
It's hard though...especially when I got my neighbor playing their franchise across the street...maybe I will occupy myself with Glamore Magazine.
Old 04-07-2016, 06:35 PM   #21
YNWA

ImTellinTim's Arena

OVR: 32

Hey guys, now that they're bringing the servers down, let's use the update thread to consolidate all server issues if they continue when they are back up.

Servers Being Brought Down
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »