Home

Best looking players in the game

This is a discussion on Best looking players in the game within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-17-2016, 04:41 PM   #33
Banned

OVR: 0
Houston Astros

How do you guys think Astros look, I think Springer,Altuve,Keuchel and Colby look good, but not sure about Correa.What do you guys think.Thanks guys.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:02 PM   #34
Prince of Plakata

Jolly Roger's Arena

Re: Best looking players in the game

Quote:
Originally Posted by James0
Yeah, Ian Krol and Andrew McKirahan are extremely dark for the Braves. Would also like to see a better face for Jhoulys Chacin and Matt Wisler.

Has SCEA said anything about updating player models throughout the year or just adding players via CAP like they do with the updates?
Doubt it, but that would be top notch if they ever start doing that. It wouldn't be difficult to do. They don't need to use 12 million cameras to photograph a dude to make a good rendering; heck, they can just do it from photo references.
Old 04-17-2016, 06:55 PM   #35
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

I figured if anyone would post here, it would be catswithbats.
#44Syracuse
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-17-2016, 07:16 PM   #36
The Real Birdman

Mikelopedia's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
Um 2k's bad faces are the worst in any sports game.......ie: Gary neal, Justin holiday etc.....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Agree to disagree, but I think with 2k's face and (supposed) body scanning, 2k has the best player models overall (As one would hope so considering basketball players are more exposed than any other sport). Sure there are plenty of players who are just off, (Tarik Black and Justin Harper are probably the best examples, but it's clear they are the results of old technology).

Some guys do look great in the Show (as long as they keep their hats on), but overall it just feels like every visual part of the game is damn near perfect EXCEPT player models, and I'm of the belief that player models are the most important visual aspect of the game. SCEA touted their improvements to surfaces around the stadium such as in the dugouts and over the outfield wall, but I think a majority of us would prefer large improvements to player models.

You can at least agree that everyone in 2k is the correct race (Not including CAPs). Tell you what though, while I prefer 2k's CAP system to The Show's, SCEA's CAPs kick the crap out of 2k's.

Boban Marjanovic, Duje Dukan what up! Lol

PSN: MiiikeMarsh

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »