Home

I homered with Mike Leake! What pitchers have you homered with in '16?

This is a discussion on I homered with Mike Leake! What pitchers have you homered with in '16? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-11-2016, 11:19 AM   #49
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33
Re: I homered with Mike Leake! What pitchers have you homered with in '16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBlue02
Every year in The Show I play with a new team. This year it is the Rockies. It's amazing how much my season is playing out like real life. I hit a good amount of HRs and my pitching is average at best. I am hovering around .500. But I bet I dont hit a HR with a pitcher if I was any other team.
Yeah, come to think of it, I can't remember ever going yard with a pitcher and I've played every year since '12.

You can really tell the Coors effect is in the game. I went up 5-2 early on w/ Kershaw and assumed I could coast because Kershaw never gives up 5 runs in a game, but I was wrong! Both teams were launching the ball. Arenado hit one bomb that made me cringe when it came off the bat.

Even though it was Coors, going 438 feet with a pitcher to dead center felt really, really good!

I've noticed Maeda can hit too, so I can see me hitting one with him in the right circumstances.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:03 AM   #50
Rookie

CarolinaBlue02's Arena

OVR: 0
Angry Re: I homered with Mike Leake! What pitchers have you homered with in '16?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trojan Man
Yeah, come to think of it, I can't remember ever going yard with a pitcher and I've played every year since '12.

You can really tell the Coors effect is in the game. I went up 5-2 early on w/ Kershaw and assumed I could coast because Kershaw never gives up 5 runs in a game, but I was wrong! Both teams were launching the ball. Arenado hit one bomb that made me cringe when it came off the bat.

Even though it was Coors, going 438 feet with a pitcher to dead center felt really, really good!

I've noticed Maeda can hit too, so I can see me hitting one with him in the right circumstances.
Ya this Coors Field effect is killing me. I was up 7-1 against the Mets last night going into the 5th, only to lose 10-8.
Old 05-12-2016, 09:24 AM   #51
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarolinaBlue02
Ya this Coors Field effect is killing me. I was up 7-1 against the Mets last night going into the 5th, only to lose 10-8.
I normally go on auto-pilot with Kershaw if I score 2 runs. He almost never allows 2 or more runs. At Coors, no lead is safe, no matter the pitcher .
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-12-2016, 09:29 AM   #52
Rookie

OVR: 3

Man, I'm jealous, only homerun I hit with a pitcher was back in MLB 10. I was running a Nationals franchise and I jacked one out with Livan Hernandez (who had some pretty good hitting attributes), I haven't come close ever since
Old 05-12-2016, 11:02 AM   #53
MVP

OVR: 1

I hit a homerun with Alex Reyes using Contact and pulled it against D-backs.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »