Home

Will The Show ever include six man rotations if they add in rain outs/makeups?

This is a discussion on Will The Show ever include six man rotations if they add in rain outs/makeups? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-01-2016, 03:37 AM   #1
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0
Will The Show ever include six man rotations if they add in rain outs/makeups?

Since one of the most requested features is rain delays/rain outs/makeup games, do you think they will bring in six man rotations since most teams do that when it comes to make up games? On a side note, does anyone adjust the 5 man rotation when there is an off-day so the ace can pitch?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2016, 04:26 AM   #2
Rookie

adamjsav's Arena

Re: Will The Show ever include six man rotations if they add in rain outs/makeups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportomatic75
Since one of the most requested features is rain delays/rain outs/makeup games, do you think they will bring in six man rotations since most teams do that when it comes to make up games? On a side note, does anyone adjust the 5 man rotation when there is an off-day so the ace can pitch?
Not even add six man rotation. Just be able to choose to skip starts/choose order. With the new morale systems you cant really adjust the rotation because it affects morale moving your ace. I just want to be able to choose to start the ace skipping no.5 without the following game defaulting back to starting the ace.
Old 05-01-2016, 05:57 PM   #3
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Re: Will The Show ever include six man rotations if they add in rain outs/makeups?

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamjsav
Not even add six man rotation. Just be able to choose to skip starts/choose order. With the new morale systems you cant really adjust the rotation because it affects morale moving your ace. I just want to be able to choose to start the ace skipping no.5 without the following game defaulting back to starting the ace.
I agree. There has to be something they can do though
Old 05-01-2016, 09:54 PM   #4
Rookie

I think we should have an option of 5, 6, and 7 man rotation. Especially if the drafts are going to be pitcher heavy. Seems all the good players to draft are pitchers.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Old 05-01-2016, 10:32 PM   #5
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

sign me up for both a 6 man rotation and the ability to spot start/push back a start.

I want to point at a guy and say "you're the ace". I don't want my ace to get all offended for the rest of the season because I thought he needed an extra day of rest.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-01-2016, 10:46 PM   #6
Expletive Deleted

Ghost Of The Year's Arena

I don't think it would be hard to come up with a way to implement 4 man rotation & 6 man rotations. But I just don't have high hopes for it to be done anytime soon. There are a couple hundred little things that can be done to flesh out the Show more, but what order they will come, or even which ones will never make it to market, is anybody's guess.
#44Syracuse
Old 05-02-2016, 12:47 AM   #7
MVP

dran1984's Arena

OVR: 2

I would love this but at this point I don't want them to add a single new feature until they can get every thing currently in the game ironed out. They took a couple steps forward this year, but then they took like six steps backwards. Honestly, I feel like if they added this that it would be just one more thing with a bug and make it completely not worth it.
Old 05-02-2016, 07:27 AM   #8
MVP

TheWarmWind's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by dran1984
I would love this but at this point I don't want them to add a single new feature until they can get every thing currently in the game ironed out. They took a couple steps forward this year, but then they took like six steps backwards. Honestly, I feel like if they added this that it would be just one more thing with a bug and make it completely not worth it.
Yeah I can get behind that. This is without a doubt one of the best versions of the show, but one of the worst launches.

At least players aren't randomly growing black leopard spots like in 14 before it was patched though.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »