Home

MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Patch Notes Included

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Patch Notes Included within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-16-2016, 07:41 PM   #81
Rookie

smpipkin's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
I have not had a chance to play but can anyone tell us if check swing appeals ate being called for strikes at all post patch?
I've had a check swing called for a strike once, but it was about a week ago, so before patch. Only time I've seen it though

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 08:17 PM   #82
Rookie

OVR: 4
Smile Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Patch Notes Included

Quote:
Originally Posted by geisterhome
Seem like still lots of bugs remain untouched, now how many more patches will we get?

Sent from my GEM-702L using Tapatalk
No time for another patch this year. They have to design a new alien mode for 17. Since they became so obsessed with red and green circles this year I predict they will put circles all over the field and players will turn into aliens when they enter the circles. If one gets shot while in a circle he will evaporate and you win one of those stub thingys after calling up a replacement from class A..
Old 05-16-2016, 08:37 PM   #83
Pro

OVR: 5
Unhappy Re: MLB The Show 16 Patch 1.05 Available Now, Details Coming Later Today

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder12000
I hope the broken statistics totals are fixed. it's all I ask.
I ask this as well. but i think it is still broken. in online vs ranked games, i play as various teams and it doesn't have the stats for the various teams i have used
Old 05-16-2016, 08:53 PM   #84
Rookie

Wow. I haven't been able to get into this year's version. And once the trouble started piling up, I quit trying altogether. Now, it appears there are some fixes along with new problems. I think I'll stick with 15 for another year.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:07 PM   #85
Game Designer

tabarnes19_SDS's Arena

OVR: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by perksg
Wow. I haven't been able to get into this year's version. And once the trouble started piling up, I quit trying altogether. Now, it appears there are some fixes along with new problems. I think I'll stick with 15 for another year.
It's obviously your choice, but I have to say this is the BEST baseball game I have ever played.

I am literally addicted this year and try to play everyday. I'm actually wondering right now how I am going to be able to go 2 weeks this summer, while on vacation, away from my franchise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-16-2016, 09:16 PM   #86
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unlucky 13
I'm sorry that you're having trouble man, but auto seems back to normal for me now post patch. Two games with no issues that I noticed. Big improvement from the previous patch, which broke it for me.
It's not a fluke, I'm not tapping R1, it's not because the baserunner has a low baserunning IQ rating. Baserunning works correctly in about 80% of instances, and is complete garbage the rest of the time.

(Unless Billy Hamilton diving back to first on a no doubt double and waiting to be prompted to run is just one of the real life quirks of baseball I'm supposed to accept)

I'm no chronic complainer.14 and 15 worked flawlessly for me.
Old 05-16-2016, 09:34 PM   #87
Pro

Stolm's Arena

One/Button Dive Jump is still broken in RTTS. Even when disabled it still is always on.

Really, how hard is it to fix things like this?

Issues like this should have been fixed within the first week of release!
Old 05-16-2016, 09:39 PM   #88
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by tabarnes19
It's obviously your choice, but I have to say this is the BEST baseball game I have ever played.

I am literally addicted this year and try to play everyday. I'm actually wondering right now how I am going to be able to go 2 weeks this summer, while on vacation, away from my franchise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Well, I've never been addicted to video games. There's far more to life than buttons and joysticks.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »