Home

Where would you like to see more save slots?

This is a discussion on Where would you like to see more save slots? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-29-2016, 08:43 PM   #17
Hall Of Fame

KBLover's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: Where would you like to see more save slots?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
If there are 100 slots, I'd prefer that I'd be able to use them the way I want.
And not be pigeonholed into a preset. But I'm going to assume that's not feasible.
#FreeTheSaveSlots

This would be sweet and slot management would just be up to each user with what he/she wants to fill them with.
Old 07-29-2016, 09:15 PM   #18
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houston
I would like to see more FREE AGENT slots added so real players can remain on the game and not removed to make room during the year due to players (rookies) being added each week.
YES! I second this
Old 07-30-2016, 08:26 AM   #19
Banned

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Victor_SDS
Hi folks!

We are gathering feedback and information on save file slots for The Show 16. We would like to find out where our users are creating the most save files and in which areas we can improve on the amount of available slots. If you're willing, please take a moment to complete the (very) short survey at the link below. Thank you all for your time and feedback!

http://bit.ly/2afDqQD
I am curious as to how this works. Does the PS4 somehow restrict how many saves any particular game can use? In other words, is the Show restricted to, let's say, 100 save slots and Sony wants to know how we want those divided up?

I would think that there would be no restriction on what you save to your PS4 for any game...just hard drive restrictions. Like if you get to the point where you try to save a file or data and there is not enough space on the drive, the PS4 would throw up an error message.

Does it work differently than what we have come to expect in pc's and even previous versions of the Show...where you could download however many saves you wanted as long as there was room on the drive?

C

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »