Home

MLB 17 Stadium Accuracy / Feedback Thread

This is a discussion on MLB 17 Stadium Accuracy / Feedback Thread within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 09-02-2016, 01:05 PM   #73
MVP

tnixen's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB 17 Stadium Accuracy / Feedback Thread

The Fenway Park green monster scoreboard also needs some upgrading.

Example lets say the Braves are batting and they score a run in the 4th inning the number should be yellow because it's the current inning. It then turns white after the inning is over. It would be very cool if you can get that in.

Also I feel the LED lights for everything on the scoreboard needs to be a lot brighter. In fact that goes for all stadiums!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg -2147483648.jpg (105.6 KB, 239 views)
File Type: jpg img_0051.jpg (560.0 KB, 242 views)
Old 09-02-2016, 01:14 PM   #74
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Anyone know if any other LED jumbotron displays in MLB The Show 16 need updating?

Now is the time guys to get that info in
Old 09-05-2016, 02:32 PM   #75
Pro

sportomatic75's Arena

Another Citi Field change would be the backstop. They have that camera hidden in that black box behind home plate. I don't think that has been included in The Show yet.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg u.jpg (523.7 KB, 216 views)

Last edited by sportomatic75; 09-05-2016 at 02:39 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-05-2016, 03:22 PM   #76
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16

Nice to hear that the Braves organisation allowed SCEA access to info on Suntrust Park. Looking forward seeing it in game.
Old 09-07-2016, 08:23 AM   #77
Rookie

Moss44's Arena

Hey everyone, I have lots of pictures from PNC Park that I can post, and I'll do that later. Just wondering, how much power does SCEA have to copy outfield ads without the sponsor, or with a fake sponsor? For example, the Pirates have a giant Heinz Ketchup bottle on their outfield wall. Could that bottle be replaced in the game with a generic ketchup bottle or will we be stuck with a generic ad in its place?
Old 09-07-2016, 06:04 PM   #78
Rookie

PitholeCreek's Arena

OVR: 1

The 300 and 400 levels at Rogers Centre, which house the luxury suites and media facilities, need some work in the game as they don't look anything like the real thing. I've attached a screenshot to illustrate how the game currently depicts them.

For the media facilities, the game doesn't currently include them at all at Rogers Centre. The football broadcast booths and press box are visible in an attached image below (taken by me earlier this year). These facilities are located down the left field line, near the foul pole. The broadcast booths are on the 400 level, and the press box is on the 300 level. These football press box is sometimes used during baseball games for large groups. The Level of Excellence sign is now located on the facing of the football broadcast booths on the 400 level.

The baseball press box and broadcast booths can be seen here. The TV booths are on the 400 level, and the press box and radio booths are on the 300 level. Note that the linked photo appears to be from a few years ago, but the only real difference between then and now is that the ad at the bottom of the 300 level is now green. I've attached a photo I took earlier this year from centre field that depicts how they look now, but it's not as clear as the linked photo.

Luxury suites at Rogers Centre have two rows of seats, and a glass wall separating the seating area from the rest of the suite. I suspect the glass is tinted, as the suites seem a bit dark. You can see how the luxury suites look from the other seating areas in the attached and linked photos.

In the game, the 400 level luxury suites are very brightly lit, and the 300 level suites are quite dark. There is also a visible divider between suites, which isn't visible in real life.

This is very minor, but in the outfield the game omits a support column between the 100 and 200 levels (it's present in left-centre, but missing in right-centre). I've highlighted the omission in an attached screenshot from the game. An attached photo below shows that there is a support column in that area.

I'm not sure if SCEA can do anything about these due to licensing:
  • The Rogers logo in the outfield is now says "ROGERS 4KTV"; and
  • There's also a sign for the WestJet Flight Deck above said area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg luxury suites 1.jpg (188.0 KB, 189 views)
File Type: jpg press boxes 1.jpg (244.4 KB, 187 views)
File Type: jpg press boxes 2.jpg (171.9 KB, 184 views)
File Type: jpg column.jpg (235.1 KB, 185 views)
File Type: jpg outfield.jpg (306.0 KB, 182 views)
Old 09-09-2016, 10:12 PM   #79
MVP

tnixen's Arena

Yankee Stadium right field and left score board LED's are now Red instead of Amber.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg -2147483643.jpg (187.9 KB, 166 views)
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (359.9 KB, 143 views)

Last edited by tnixen; 09-12-2016 at 09:05 AM.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:16 AM   #80
Banned

thikn the milwaukee scoreboard hass been updated
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »