Home

MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-04-2017, 05:43 PM   #73
MVP

BigOscar's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed

Officially pre-ordered the MVP edition in the PSN store as it really wasn't as expensive as I thought it would be. Only £5 more for a few free bits to get started seems fair enough, just itching to play now!
Old 02-07-2017, 06:27 PM   #74
Rookie

Re: MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed

So I pre-order '17 Digital Deluxe yesterday and am surprised to find 11,000 stubs waiting to be redeemed in '16 when I start the game last night!

I don't want stubs in '16, I want them in '17!

I haven't redeemed them. I asked on the official forums and the one reply said they wouldn't show up in '17. Has anyone else experienced this?
Old 02-07-2017, 06:31 PM   #75
LADetermined

ShowTyme15's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryarger
So I pre-order '17 Digital Deluxe yesterday and am surprised to find 11,000 stubs waiting to be redeemed in '16 when I start the game last night!

I don't want stubs in '16, I want them in '17!

I haven't redeemed them. I asked on the official forums and the one reply said they wouldn't show up in '17. Has anyone else experienced this?
Part of pre-ordering it digitally bonus is you get 11,000 stubs for MLB 16. They aren't going to show up in 17.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-07-2017, 07:58 PM   #76
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4

Been torn between Digital Deluxe and MVP Edition.

I enjoy Diamond Dynasty, I play it often enough for me to want a lot of packs and mission starting cards. But I do not enjoy playing Online that much (due to cheesers and wifi issues). I played Conquest a lot the first month waiting for OSFM but after completing it the first time, there was no incentive to play it again.

And I found myself really putting a lot of time and effort into my main RTTS and Franchise in '16.

I am waiting for the DD Twitch stream to see what kind of Offline Mode was added and then making my decision. I want an Offline mode that is replayable with different rewards each time.

On the Twitch Schedule, DD day said Programs, Seasons and Missions 2.0.

I'm very curious to see what Seasons are. Hoping that to be an Offline replayable mode for me. Then I'd invest in the Digital Deluxe package.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:02 PM   #77
Rookie

striker3771's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm super excited for this year's release. I have a question for the veteran DD online players. '16 was my first year playing DD online and I don't know which version will be the best for someone who only plays DD online. Is it better to purchase the standard edition and use $40 to purchase stubs to buy players on the market or purchase one of the versions that sell for $99? Thanks for the help.
Old 02-07-2017, 09:59 PM   #78
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Part of pre-ordering it digitally bonus is you get 11,000 stubs for MLB 16. They aren't going to show up in 17.

But I *will* get 11k stubs in 17 also, right? The feature list explicitly says 11,000 stubs for 17:

• 11,000 Stubs for MLB The Show 17
• 1 MLB The Show 17 Diamond Season Starter Pack (includes Mission starter for Diamond Item)
• 1 MLB The Show 17 Gold Season Starter Pack (includes Mission starter for Gold Item)
• 1 Digital Deluxe Pack
• 1 Sponsor Pack
• 20 Standard Packs
• 31 PS4 Themes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 02-07-2017, 10:29 PM   #79
MVP

Syce's Arena

if we do get '16 Stubs for pre order, is there a way to see IF you already claimed them? because i cannot remember if i ever received mine or not.

and when i goto stubs purchase, there is nothing there for me to claim.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:45 AM   #80
E=MC(2)

Mitchrapp's Arena

Just ordered standard on Amazon, $47.99. Thank you Amazon.. This game like every year is going to be awesome. I am so giddy about this.. I might just retire and play this game all day.

Detroit Red Wings
Detroit Tigers
Michigan Football

I didn't mean to hit the umpire with the dirt, but I did mean to hit that bastard in the stands. -- Babe Ruth

Trying to sneak a pitch past Hank Aaron is like trying to sneak the sunrise past a rooster. -- Joe Adcock

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »