Home

MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 11-02-2016, 02:04 PM   #49
SCEA Community Manager

Russell_SCEA's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
Can you only pre-order the Hall of Fame Edition at certain retailers? I can't seem to find it on Best Buy's website.
GameStop Exclusive
Old 11-02-2016, 02:41 PM   #50
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62
Re: MLB The Show 17 Standard, MVP, Digital Deluxe & Hall of Fame Editions Revealed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
GameStop Exclusive
Thanks Ramone!

Looks like I'm stopping by Gamestop on my way home.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals
Old 11-03-2016, 10:17 AM   #51
All Star

DickDalewood's Arena

OVR: 36

How about one additional special edition with the Cubbies on the cover? I'd pay $100 for that without a second thought.

Also... that atmosphere we saw last night needs to find its way into the game. It's time to get the presentation up to par with the graphics/gameplay.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-03-2016, 11:22 AM   #52
TOMBA IS ONLINE

Tomba's Arena

OVR: 65

I really enjoyed MLB The Show 16.

But it was missing something from making it the best baseball game i ever played.

The Player Models.

To this day and i think i can mention older games now not competing ones MLB 2k5 was arguably the game that handled this area best.

We've seen improvements to "fidelty in the game but will see new player models THIS gen on PS4?
Old 11-16-2016, 04:42 PM   #53
SHOW TIME!!

The Kid 24's Arena

OVR: 20

I really think I'm going with the Standard edition this year... That cover is straight fire!!!!

I wouldn't use the stuff that comes in the other editions, besides the themes... Hopefully we can purchase those from the store?
Old 11-19-2016, 02:53 PM   #54
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomba
I really enjoyed MLB The Show 16.

But it was missing something from making it the best baseball game i ever played.

The Player Models.

To this day and i think i can mention older games now not competing ones MLB 2k5 was arguably the game that handled this area best.

We've seen improvements to "fidelty in the game but will see new player models THIS gen on PS4?
I would hope so. Without a PS3 version there are not too many reasons left why we would be left with the same awful player models. I mean, animation is the biggest thing.

But for your 4th PS4 game these issues kind of need to be addressed IF you want repeat buyers to be excited about the game. I'm sure the team is working on it.

Well I hope they are. I know I am waiting for jerseys and player models to be updated. If not then well I might have to skip this year to be honest. I have way too many games I have not played, and god knows the Twins are probably headed for another cave in the cellar.
Old 11-19-2016, 02:55 PM   #55
Banned

MythicalGnome's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormsWarning
is it possible to somehow make this the actual cover in a printable version?
It is, but someone needs to see the back of the MLB17 box and then put the whole thing together through a program.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-19-2016, 04:12 PM   #56
Then..Now...Forever

countryboy's Arena

OVR: 62

Quote:
Originally Posted by MythicalGnome
I would hope so. Without a PS3 version there are not too many reasons left why we would be left with the same awful player models. I mean, animation is the biggest thing.
The biggest reason why you may be "left" with the same player models is the fact that if they re-do the player models, then they have to re-capture all the animations in the game. That is not a small undertaking.

I miss the old days of Operation Sports :(

Louisville Cardinals/St.Louis Cardinals

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »