Home

Option to realign teams in American League and National League in Franchise mode?

This is a discussion on Option to realign teams in American League and National League in Franchise mode? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2017, 01:37 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Option to realign teams in American League and National League in Franchise mode?

I would love to have the ability to realign teams between the American/National League for franchise mode. I liked it when the Brewers were in the American League and I want to move them back. Thoughts on this?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 01:55 PM   #2
Hall Of Fame

Caulfield's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Option to realign teams in American League and National League in Franchise mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by packers84
I would love to have the ability to realign teams between the American/National League for franchise mode. I liked it when the Brewers were in the American League and I want to move them back. Thoughts on this?
I figure:
A) MLB wont let sony do it
and/or
b) sony doesnt do it because the schedules are difficult to program

But what I wish at the least, is MLB would let sony change the Brewers with the Astros and maybem then nothing would really change much as far as scheduling.
I just hate it I cant replay the 1982 WS, or hte Astros early to mid 80's epic playoff losses to the Mets Dodgers and Phillies.

A Work in Progress
Old 02-14-2017, 01:56 PM   #3
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Option to realign teams in American League and National League in Franchise mode?

Would love this option as well as relocation. I want the Expos back damnit lol
Old 02-14-2017, 02:22 PM   #4
MVP

Relocate/realign/create-a-team/create-a-stadium

Some or all of those would be welcomed by the community. My #1 would be to allow the same create-a-team which exists in DD to be incorporated into franchise. I suppose MLB might object but I can't think of rational reason why.
Old 02-14-2017, 03:16 PM   #5
Did I do that???

mrCPUgeek's Arena

I would think that, considering that they already have a great tool to create the team, MLB must be the one holding this from happening.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2017, 03:19 PM   #6
MVP

OVR: 1

Why could a licensed game like OOTP have the capability but The Show be prevented?

It has to be on SIE San Diego's side

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Operation Sports mobile app

Last edited by Mauer4MVP; 02-14-2017 at 03:48 PM.
Old 02-14-2017, 03:45 PM   #7
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrCPUgeek
I would think that, considering that they already have a great tool to create the team, MLB must be the one holding this from happening.
If that is the case, an acknowledgment would be appreciated. Just a simple "we hear you, but the terms of our contract will not allow it at this time."
Old 02-14-2017, 04:01 PM   #8
Did I do that???

mrCPUgeek's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by sach0032
If that is the case, an acknowledgment would be appreciated. Just a simple "we hear you, but the terms of our contract will not allow it at this time."
Oh, I agree 100%. Believe me, no one wants Relocation/Expansion more than me. I think I've just come to realize it's probably not happening anytime soon. Unfortunately.

But who knows, when they do the Franchise stream in March, maybe we will find one something. But...I wouldn't hold my breath.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »