Home

MLB The Show 17 Video - Create a Player, Screenshots of Dee Gordon & Paul Goldschmidt

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Video - Create a Player, Screenshots of Dee Gordon & Paul Goldschmidt within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-19-2017, 11:53 AM   #73
Rookie

OVR: 0
Totally off topic (as usual for me) I'm rly hoping we can use edited players in "the show live" or I guess what's now called daily rosters. That was once a thing. So you could play the current days game,but with uniform or stance edits or edits you'd made to roster update guys.
Old 02-19-2017, 12:00 PM   #74
MVP

Re: MLB The Show 17 Video - Create a Player, Screenshots of Dee Gordon & Paul Goldsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy13
Totally off topic (as usual for me) I'm rly hoping we can use edited players in "the show live" or I guess what's now called daily rosters. That was once a thing. So you could play the current days game,but with uniform or stance edits or edits you'd made to roster update guys.
Yea this is a huge problem for me with the daily live rosters. Occasionally my team has a great game about to happen so I wanna play it just like reality so I jump into the show live and I get super disappointed when stances and socks and gloves and other equipment are all way off and not up to date like I have them in other modes. Not sure if this can ever be fixed because I know the live rosters come off the servers daily but man it sucks and ruins the mode for me
Old 02-19-2017, 04:09 PM   #75
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
Yea this is a huge problem for me with the daily live rosters. Occasionally my team has a great game about to happen so I wanna play it just like reality so I jump into the show live and I get super disappointed when stances and socks and gloves and other equipment are all way off and not up to date like I have them in other modes. Not sure if this can ever be fixed because I know the live rosters come off the servers daily but man it sucks and ruins the mode for me
This used to be a thing! You could do it! The last year or two it stopped.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-19-2017, 05:45 PM   #76
Banned

do any 1 know if they have dreadlocks as an hair type
Old 02-19-2017, 10:55 PM   #77
Rookie

These faces look amazing, but I can't help but notice that they are in the edit player menu. I hope there's also a big difference in game. There's was a pretty significant difference last year between menu players and in game players. I'm confident, but wanted to at least mention it.
Old 02-20-2017, 12:15 AM   #78
Rookie

Cory4AU's Arena

Re: MLB The Show 17 Video - Create a Player, Screenshots of Dee Gordon & Paul Goldsch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy13
These faces look amazing, but I can't help but notice that they are in the edit player menu. I hope there's also a big difference in game. There's was a pretty significant difference last year between menu players and in game players. I'm confident, but wanted to at least mention it.

I never noticed a difference between menu and in game players.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-20-2017, 02:11 AM   #79
Rookie

Cory4AU's Arena

[quote=Cory4AU;2048705960]I never noticed a difference between menu and in game players.

EDIT: I mean that the players in edit player and in game look the same to me. I'm not seeing s difference.

Old 02-20-2017, 01:07 PM   #80
Rookie

[quote=Cory4AU;2048706087]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cory4AU
I never noticed a difference between menu and in game players.

EDIT: I mean that the players in edit player and in game look the same to me. I'm not seeing s difference.

They look better in game due to the lighting engine I'm guessing

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »