Home

MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream - Every Uniform in the Game Revealed & Much More

This is a discussion on MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream - Every Uniform in the Game Revealed & Much More within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-01-2017, 11:57 PM   #353
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream - Every Uniform in the Game Revealed & Much More

still missing the GOAT Padres jerseys. So Sad, maybe one day. They wear them almost every Thursday game, would have thought they'd be in the style guide.

Last edited by franch1se; 03-02-2017 at 12:53 AM.
Old 03-02-2017, 02:33 AM   #354
Keep the Faith

TripleCrown9's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: MLB The Show 17 Twitch Stream - Every Uniform in the Game Revealed & Much More

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
still missing the GOAT Padres jerseys. So Sad, maybe one day. They wear them almost every Thursday game, would have thought they'd be in the style guide.

Throwbacks aren't governed by the style guide, from what I've gathered.
Old 03-02-2017, 06:56 AM   #355
MVP

OVR: 0

I'd have loved that Padres jersey in but they have too many jerseys as it is and I actually like the 2 throwbacks that they do have so I can't complain too much that it's not in. Throwbacks aren't in the style guide and it's the teams fault for having too many jerseys, at least one had to be cut.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-02-2017, 10:09 AM   #356
Banned

Robotech2016's Arena

Could I see a picture or video of the Washington Nationals alternate away uniform with the grey/bottoms and red/top with the w symbol. I want too see if the batting helmet is joined with the jersey. In the past they have always had the red batting helmet with that particular uniform. It's a eye sore for me, because the Nationals wear the blue with the red brim batting helmet with that uniform. I sure hope it's fixed this year.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:52 PM   #357
All Star

franch1se's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullet1929
I'd have loved that Padres jersey in but they have too many jerseys as it is and I actually like the 2 throwbacks that they do have so I can't complain too much that it's not in. Throwbacks aren't in the style guide and it's the teams fault for having too many jerseys, at least one had to be cut.
I understand, just would be cool to see something different. These uni's (as far as I can recall) haven't been in a Show game. All the others have. What they should delete is the old brown camos as they use the blue ones now.
Old 03-02-2017, 08:59 PM   #358
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by franch1se
I understand, just would be cool to see something different. These uni's (as far as I can recall) haven't been in a Show game. All the others have. What they should delete is the old brown camos as they use the blue ones now.
Actually, glad you brought that up because that is an incorrect assumption about the camo jerseys.

They use both camo jerseys every year now.

The blue one represents the Navy and the brown one represents the Marines. On days that the Marines are being honored at Petco park, the brown jersey gets worn and on days the Navy is being honored the blue jersey is worn. On regular, non specific military Sundays for the Padres, the main camo jersey to be worn will alternate every season.

In 2016 the blue jersey was worn for most Sunday home games unless the Marines were being honored.

So in 2017 the brown jersey will be worn for most Sunday home games unless the Navy is being honored.
Old 03-04-2017, 08:48 PM   #359
MVP

HypoLuxa13's Arena

I think it was in this Little Things stream that Ramone mentioned they would have 3D audio support for Playstation Platinum headsets. I just picked one up off Amazon lightning deal for $112. I was already shopping for a new headset and knowing that the 3D audio would be in MLB 17, had to do it!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Operation Sports mobile app

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »