Home

What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream?

This is a discussion on What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream? within the MLB The Show forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-09-2017, 01:56 PM   #49
MVP

TGov's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninertravel
really would love a import player option into franchise to save hours of work re doing faces evey time and adding in players

and year generic sheuldue would be great
I have been hoping for this (import players into existing franchise) for years!!!
I would love it too, huge time saver.

Sent from my 831C using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 03-09-2017, 02:15 PM   #50
MVP

TGov's Arena

Re: What new Franchise Feature are you still holding out hope for ahead of the stream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godgers12
I have no hope for anything major. But I'm holding out hope for the inclusion of non roster invitees and a redone draft and scouting, possibly even a draft share feature? As well as improved AI logic when it comes to in game adjustments and lineup management. One thing I would like to see is more defensive shifts added, or even custom shifts. I've seen teams irl put all 4 IF on one side before, would like to see stuff like that added.
With non roster invitees, I'd actually play spring training.

Old 03-09-2017, 02:16 PM   #51
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by @legendm0de
Injury Model - see NHL & NBA2K for reference

most longshot feature of all but it's about time.. collision physics are not apart of the game yet but even without it, there's enough injury logic in this game to create an injury model.

The only bigger wish I have than that is a proper Spring Training to have a fair shot at setting up my franchise for the year ahead but I give up on asking for that, no I don't. It needs to be done before the year 2024.

Nice one. Agree on that big time. Injuries are good but I would like to see lingering effects, rehab games, Tommy John etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2017, 02:19 PM   #52
Rookie

TheMadleR's Arena

Search ability in community vault!
NBA: Thunder
Old 03-09-2017, 02:22 PM   #53
MVP

TGov's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
I really just want the draft to be revamped.

#1- Please make the draft pool static. You could restart the draft and get an entire batch of new players every time. If there's a Bryce Harper prodigy in the draft pool I want him to come out every time.

#2- Ties in with #1...but the prospect ages get out of whack down the road because of #1.

#3- Give them a college if they are a college player in the US. Add to their "personality"

#4- Give the prospects a scouting report with some language or at least a ceiling/floor comparison. Example: Player A is a starter who projects as a #1/#2 as a ceiling and a #5 as a floor.

#5- Have a better floor of OVR ratings. Guys in the 40's who take 10 years to get to the bigs. Make the system better so that a guy could encounter more ups/downs than just an absolute Mt. Everest to climb.
I wouldn't mind a "comparable player" note for each draftee, but that might be difficult to do with so many past and present players.

Old 03-09-2017, 03:00 PM   #54
Pro

OVR: 5

Add the option to apply roster updates to in-progress season/franchise. Trades might not be possible, but I'd like to see player attributes update and maybe add new players to the FA pool or to the minor league roster.
Old 03-09-2017, 03:01 PM   #55
The Lama

Armor and Sword's Arena

2 hours away from the stream......still excitement in the air for me. I have a feeling we have not seen everything just yet nor know the under the hood improvements which are important.
Rise of the Ronin (PS5)
Star Wars Battlefront I and II Remastered (PS5)

Follow me on Twitch
https://www.twitch.tv/armorandsword
Follow me on Twitter
https://twitter.com/ArmorAndSword23
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-09-2017, 03:04 PM   #56
Game Dev

TheBleedingRed21's Arena

OVR: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor and Sword
2 hours away from the stream......still excitement in the air for me. I have a feeling we have not seen everything just yet nor know the under the hood improvements which are important.
Please have rotating interleague schedules!!!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show »